Chelsea Clinton's new face!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
globe_24.jpg

I don't usually believe everything in tabloids, but the pics leave no doubt to me she's gone for the 'swan' treatment. What do you think?

It doesn't look like her. If it is, I want to know why her parents forked out about $50,000 for it cos she sure as shit couldn't afford it.

U2Kitten said:
believe everything in tabloids, but the pics leave no doubt to me she's gone for the 'swan' treatment. What do you think?
hard to tell really

take an avarage person and compare a less flattering pic from a year or so back with a recent one where they have different make up, another hairdo etc and the difference is amazing

especially the make up always works in my case :up:

Yeah, it doesn't look like her, if it is plastic surgery she's had her entire face and bone structure redone like the girl who won 'The Swan" and on "Extreme makeover." So it wouldn't look like her anymore, would it?;)

Is it fake? I guess we'll see in time when pics come in from more reliable sources.

Okay here's a pic from Reuters dated May 24, 2004.

r891567567.jpg

The hair is the same but I can't tell about the face from this angle. Her nose and lips do still look big though :huh: We need a face forward one.

Angela Harlem said:
It doesn't look like her. If it is, I want to know why her parents forked out about $50,000 for it cos she sure as shit couldn't afford it.

I recall seeing in Newsweek that Chelsea is working for a consulting firm in NYC and pulls down a six-figure salary.

If she did in deed have plastic surgey, she sure as heck can afford it.

I don't think she's had major work done...she just straightend and lightened her hair, lost some weight and changed her makeup. She's in a high powered job now and the curly haired college girl look probably didn't fit in.

*From experience, I can change my looks completely just by straightening my hair, which is why I tend to think its not plastic surgery.

I don't think its her. Look at the eyes. Wrong color. I know, colored contacts, but somehow the eyes just don't seem right to me.

The chin shape and structure, nose and lip size are completely different in the pic on the right and I think it would take more than makeup to do that. I think it's either plastic surgery or not her, can't tell yet until we get better non tabloid pics.

researching chelsea clintons face is fun. i didnt think it would be, but i was wrong.

from xinhuanet

xinsrc_350501260855648288735.jpg

and from cnn regarding the consulting job in nyc

story.clinton.ap.file.jpg

zoney! said:

Word is that Julie Roberts' twin are actually ALIEN BABIES!

But zoney, we DO have aliens here in New Mexico where Julia lives some of the time so it's not out of the realm of possibilities.:wink:

seriously...why are we lending credibility to a "rag" that is created for entertainment purposes - again ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. This is not a newspaper.

The SWAN is not a news program...much like The Globe is not a news source. Think about it...has ANY other news source picked up on this? Probably not.

But, to further justify things, she is maturing. People's faces tend to change. Look at your own friends.

Take a look at Hillary and Bill shortly after their wedding, and compare them with today.

I just REALLY hate that people are SO FOCUSED on physical appearance - especiallyt of a "non-celebrity" like Chelsea. Let the woman be. She is a VERY intelligent girl who would be "attractive" no matter what her exterior might be.

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Last edited:
Yeah zoney it was just for fun, just like everything else on the off topic forums. And since when did you become so pious about not making fun of people? You do it all the time :lol:

Re: researching chelsea clintons face is fun. i didnt think it would be, but i was wrong.

kobayashi said:
from xinhuanet

xinsrc_350501260855648288735.jpg

and from cnn regarding the consulting job in nyc

story.clinton.ap.file.jpg

After seeing these I am thinking that's not her in the Globe pic on the right, or it's computer altered or something. The girl in these pics is the same old Chelsea with a different hairdo.

Indeed I do.

BUT...I try not to always harp on people's looks when it is not an asset that is not necessary to their profession (like artists - including rock singers). :shrug:

I really didn't see a whole lot of lightheartedness in this thread until Salome came around. Or maybe NBCrusader. :D

Well being from PLEBA I am one to harp on looks :sexywink: Especially rock stars :lol:

CampbellMSU said:
i think she finally got hot.
:drool: :wink:

I don't know if I would go that far.:wink: But then again, I'm a girl, obsessed with Edge, what do I know:shrug:.

Popmartijn said:
She looks a lot like her mother.
:der:

:no: :scream:

Okay, I was waiting in the grocery line and got a good look at this. Up close it does appear she's done something. The magazine suggested a chin implant, there's no question it's bigger and longer (IF that's really her, but closeup you can see it's the same black outfit she has on in the other picture), her nose was trimmed at the end, and her "chipmunk cheeks" were gone. So right now I'm leaning to yes, but not sure.

The story also said someone asked Hillary about it and she just grinned and said "Chels does look great doesn't she!" but would not confirm or deny it.

Popmartijn said:
She looks a lot like her mother.
:der:

seeing as i was semi attracted to the new chelsea look i will ignore that comment.

i'm still waiting for the crack/booze/sex filled binge out of chelsea... figured she'd have one by now considering her dysunctional parents. more power to her for avoiding it... for now... that evil betty ford gets everyone eventually.

betty_ford_herself.jpg

:evil:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
The story also said someone asked Hillary about it and she just grinned and said "Chels does look great doesn't she!" but would not confirm or deny it.

do you beLIEve everything you read????? :D :wink:

Look, some people don't believe ANYTHING. I only posted what I read, take it or not. As soon as I posted that I almost added 'if you can believe it considering the source' but I thought that this point that was taken for granted.

Back
Top Bottom