Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I come back here in the morning and need to quote like 50 posts

arw9797 said:
:| :mad: she changed it back to pretty boy Mullen :scream:

Well, we were talking about his lack of an ass then Schmeg :mad: :wink:said his body is all out of proportion, so as the lone randoooooooooom Larry girl I felt it was my duty to defend the "out of whack ass, grease mullet wearing" love o' my life.:sad:

And yes, I used "You're dead to me now." And The Godfather rules.

And I'm talking to myself because everyone in this thread is sleeping. :slant:

larry2.gif

It's been a week and I still haven't emailed anyone. I have 3 weeks left on my subscription :scream: There's no one to email. :madspit:

:shifty: well there is one guy but I don't know what to say. I never do :sad:

Re: I come back here in the morning and need to quote like 50 posts

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Well, we were talking about his lack of an ass then Schmeg :mad: :wink:said his body is all out of proportion, so as the lone randoooooooooom Larry girl I felt it was my duty to defend the "out of whack ass, grease mullet wearing" love o' my life.:sad:

Edge is so much better than pretty boy! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I had a dream last night about my old boss! I knew this would happen. I had a dream that she came back to be my boss and she still thought I sucked even after hearing what my new boss :heart: said about me. I love my job, I always have but I hated her enough to maybe want to look for a new job but the idea of going on ANOTHER interview made me want to :barf: so I just ignored her and really hoped that she would go away...and she did :applaud: But after 9 months she's coming back :sad: :scream: She better stay upstairs in her area and not come anywhere near me. :madspit:

:ohmy: I need to email the high school boy back. :hmm: Maybe I shouldn't call him that since then it sounds like I'm emailing someone in high school.......

:der:

:sad: no 2nd Def Leppard concert for me. My sister informed me that she really wasn't interested in driving 3 hours and spending money to see them again. Once was enough :sad: I WANT TO GO AGAIN!!!!!!!! :rant: No one I know will go with me except Amy and I've already a been to 2 concerts with her and she ruined one and almost ruined the other so no more concerts for her :tsk:

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: I need to email the high school boy back. :hmm: Maybe I shouldn't call him that since then it sounds like I'm emailing someone in high school.......

:der:

Cradle robber! :laugh: ;)

Edge is so much better than pretty boy!

I still love him, grease mullet and all. *sniffs* :sad: And I don't hear Edge saying anything about your little Bono thing! :shame: lol

In all seriousness :hug:'s for the crap day. Hopefully it'll get better.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Cradle robber! :laugh: ;)

that's exactly why I need a new name for him! I just emailed him :D

And I don't hear Edge saying anything about your little Bono thing! :shame: lol

:uhoh: busted....

In all seriousness :hug:'s for the crap day. Hopefully it'll get better.

thanks. It's mainly because I told everyone not to call me until after noon today and my phone rang at 9:30 and it was my sister telling me that she was just in the moment of the concert last night but really has no interest in going to the concert......and mom and I are going to Ikea soon, do you want to go. They know I want to lounge around the pool today and I always ask if they'll go to Ikea and I get a big NO so now they're going on a day that I want to do nothing. :sad:

:shifty: I'm really not this dramatic over little things in real life. I swear. :shifty:

arw9797 said:
:sad: no 2nd Def Leppard concert for me. My sister informed me that she really wasn't interested in driving 3 hours and spending money to see them again. Once was enough :sad: I WANT TO GO AGAIN!!!!!!!! :rant: No one I know will go with me except Amy and I've already a been to 2 concerts with her and she ruined one and almost ruined the other so no more concerts for her :tsk:

The Lep rock! :laugh: I saw them back in 2003 and they were actually very good. They come here in a week and a half. Debating whether I should go. Was Bryan Adams decent also? I saw him back in the 90's and same thing, it was actually a pretty good concert.

Blue Room said:

The Lep rock! :laugh: I saw them back in 2003 and they were actually very good. They come here in a week and a half. Debating whether I should go. Was Bryan Adams decent also? I saw him back in the 90's and same thing, it was actually a pretty good concert.

I was never a fan of Bryan Adams and I saw him about 10 years ago with one of my friends. I was bored both times! :yawn: But the Leppard rule! They're always good :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom