Arena boulevard 1, Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah nice!

That sounds like U2.com actually THOUGHT about something in advance. Interesting!

Okay I'll wait for that, I'll get the plane tickets as soon as I know wether you guys are travelling back with me so I'd know how many 2 way tickets I need to get. if one of you could do the condo that'd be great, since i don't have a creditcard.

We were staying from the 23rd till the 30 or 31th right?

Haha, yeah, as I typed that, I was thinking to myself "do I really think U2.com thought about it that much?" It'd be a pleasant change.

I'm about 99% sure Alison and I will be flying back with you. And yeah, I was thinking staying to the 30th or 31st would be cool.

Haha, yeah, as I typed that, I was thinking to myself "do I really think U2.com thought about it that much?" It'd be a pleasant change.

I'm about 99% sure Alison and I will be flying back with you. And yeah, I was thinking staying to the 30th or 31st would be cool.
Haha, well it would be nice if they thought about the fans for a change!

Okay that's good then, now we just gotta decide on the exact date and I can book them as soon as Ali gives a thumbs up.

i'm baking a cake, forgive my slowness!

How can anyone not forgive you when you're baking cake? :sexywink:

Brb, going to clean the toilet. :wave:

Parents getting friends over for dinner tonight, meaning, I'll eat pizza. :drool:

Scrap that, I'll be getting whipped cream first. My brilliant sister put that on the bottom of the shopping bag. EVERYTHING covered in cream. :crack:

I hope the reason Bonnie's gone quiet is because she's doing some serious respect.

:hmm: Or I scared her away by saying the bag's covered in cream? Cause, it could mean something entirely different?

... I had not considered this implication. I have been far too caught up in Food Experiments!

Does it speak ill of me that I thought John Farnham was Scottish?

Does it speak worse of me that I thought this because of the bagpipes in the song? :reject:

Classic. :laugh:

Does it speak ill of me that I thought John Farnham was Scottish?

Does it speak worse of me that I thought this because of the bagpipes in the song? :reject:

:uhoh: At least you know who he is!

:reject:

... I had not considered this implication. I have been far too caught up in Food Experiments!

I didn't either, until much much later. :lol:
What are you experimenting this time?

Oh my god. My heart will go on by Celine Dion is on the radio now. I've not heard that song in SO LONG. It brings back traumatising experiences. I should have NEVER watched that movie. I was way too young, I couldnt' sleep for WEEKS because of the dead bodies floating in the water.

I didn't either, until much much later. :lol:
What are you experimenting this time?

Oh my god. My heart will go on by Celine Dion is on the radio now. I've not heard that song in SO LONG. It brings back traumatising experiences. I should have NEVER watched that movie. I was way too young, I couldnt' sleep for WEEKS because of the dead bodies floating in the water.

Oh, no, I just mean I'm not reading dirty things into food because today's been a Good Food Day.

That movie always looked terrible (plus Celine Dion is one of the worst things ever), so I never saw it. :up:

Oh, and ...

Alison can rectify that! :laugh:

(She was once a Farnham fangirl ...)

:reject: Don't ban me from the Dublin trip Ali, please!

Oh, no, I just mean I'm not reading dirty things into food because today's been a Good Food Day.

That movie always looked terrible (plus Celine Dion is one of the worst things ever), so I never saw it. :up:

Ah, I see. I'm looking forward to my pizza, I'm afraid I don't have any poutine to put on it though.

Well it was a good movie, but I was like, 7 or 8 years old. It was so disturbing, I'd never seen a dead body in a movie before and they were really white(yay make up) it just scared the shit out of me. I slept in my parents bed for a week straight before they decided it was enough. :lol:
And I won't disagree with you about Celine. Not my cup of tea.

Ah shit, sorry GG2! I got caught up blogging my "brief" (ha, ha, not so much) thoughts about Sound Relief.

Now I'm going to sleep since it's after 4am! Have a good one, and here's another woo-hoo for Amsterdam II!

In case anybody cares: axver: The awesomeness of Sound Relief

(Khan! Split Enz setlist there! They did DIRTY CREATURE!)

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom