Are Coldplay boots available the way U2 boots are available?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deltau922

War Child
Just wondering if I can find a recent show anywhere. Knowing how generous U2 fans are with recordings, and knowing that many U2 fans are also Coldplay fans, 2+2 etc ... :|

Introducing, the Coldplay boot collection!
warm and fuzzy....with little soul...ehhhh... SOLE!

shoes-mukluks.gif

Is Coldplay anything worth bothering with live? I downloaded some of the X & Y stuff live before the album came out, I didn't see anything special about it, although that was when they were just getting to know the songs...

Honestly, does anyone think Coldplay is as good or better than U2 live? Do they improve on the album at all?

AtomicBono said:
Is Coldplay anything worth bothering with live? I downloaded some of the X & Y stuff live before the album came out, I didn't see anything special about it, although that was when they were just getting to know the songs...

Honestly, does anyone think Coldplay is as good or better than U2 live? Do they improve on the album at all?

I think that their live show is awesome... as with U2, some of it doesn't translate to just a sound recording, but nothing... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING beats a band live.

You should try some of the complete shows from the recent tour dates... they've been really great!

Eliv8 said:
Chrisedge put up a great recording on TTD
August 20, 2005 Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

:drool:

I just listened to a snippet of that one... awesome sound.

I'm debating about listening to the whole thing, though... my Coldplay concerts are in two weeks and I don't want to spoil the excitement...

What do you all think? Should I go ahead and listen to the bootlegs? :)

Back
Top Bottom