ANZAC Cove, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rather nice out here, but I am a Wellingtonian.

How are things, Cin? :hug:

Even for you it must be chilly. Here its 10degrees, windy as hell and a little bit rainy.

Things are odd and a bit strained.
Stayed at my sisters last night, in my nephews bed with cars on the sheets. :giggle: Came back this morning to try and be nice, give him a ride to work because of the weather. He was polite but pissed. Said, "You made your choice, I have to make my own way in the world now so I'm walking to work." :shrug:
Dunno how it'll be tonight, think that it will be better once one of us moves out.
I have a whole day at home alone which will be lovely.:D

prolly should have PMed that but ah well.

So you've left, Cin? :(

I guess so. Even though we'll still be in the same house for a bit longer :yikes:
He said I either have to stay and be 100% comitted to making it work or go......I really struggled to make the decision which to me meant that I couldn't stay.

On a completely different subject. . .my favorite chocolate is now 230gms intead of 250 :no:

I guess so. Even though we'll still be in the same house for a bit longer :yikes:
He said I either have to stay and be 100% comitted to making it work or go......I really struggled to make the decision which to me meant that I couldn't stay.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I can tell you don't want to talk about this here, if you need to, just PM.

I think we may have been blown off Big Rock if we'd gone this Sunday :ohmy:

:laugh: Quite possibly! It was really windy here yesterday evening too; windy enough for a Wellingtonian to shut his windows at least.

And I hope you're coping alright. It all sounds very difficult. :hug:

I don't mind, just don't wanna make everyone else uncomfortable. :hug:

How was the Dawn Service Ax?
and
How's everything Ash?
and
Helloo to anyone else around.
:D

Completely understandable.

I'm not so well, and actually about to disappear. I've got a lot to do.

I don't mind, just don't wanna make everyone else uncomfortable. :hug:

The thread's always here for everyone to talk. I've gone on and on about my stuff, that's for sure.

How was the Dawn Service Ax?

Yeah, not bad. I was rather surprised by just how many people were there! I knew it'd be plenty, but not quite as large a crowd as there was.

Yeah, not bad. I was rather surprised by just how many people were there! I knew it'd be plenty, but not quite as large a crowd as there was.

It's something I'd like to go to but can never muster enough energy so early in the morning. :reject:

I'm not so well, and actually about to disappear. I've got a lot to do.

not so well? :hug::hug:

I'm heading off soonish for a little bit. Got shopping to do, washing, housework. aaahh, distraction instead of dealing with real issues :heart: :lol:

Why eat a proper breakfast when I can have leftover hot cross buns?

Yeah, kinda tricky, I'm not so good with emotions.

:hug:

It's something I'd like to go to but can never muster enough energy so early in the morning. :reject:

I got up at a time when I was going to bed just eight months ago! It felt really weird.

I thought you'd be able to do it given you get up so early each morning anyway. :laugh:

People have toast everyday for breakfast. Hot cross buns are breadish so it makes perfect sense to me! :applaud:

I had chocolate. :reject:

:lol:

I was going to have Weet-bix but ... the hot cross buns, they called to me.

I used to eat toast every day but it's just not filling enough. Well, two slices aren't and I feel that four slices is overdoing it, especially since I use another four for my lunch sandwiches and I don't wan to go through loaves of bread THAT quickly.

:lol:

I was going to have Weet-bix but ... the hot cross buns, they called to me.

I used to eat toast every day but it's just not filling enough. Well, two slices aren't and I feel that four slices is overdoing it, especially since I use another four for my lunch sandwiches and I don't wan to go through loaves of bread THAT quickly.

:lol: Is that because you are so cheap that you don't want to fork out for three loaves of bread a week?

I actually really like getting up super early. Every year my sister says she wants to go but never does. Next year I should haul both our lazy arses to one.

Heh, that's pretty much why Alison and I went - we'd been saying we've wanted to do it for years, so we made each other do it this year.

I'll come and drag you next year!

:lol: Is that because you are so cheap that you don't want to fork out for three loaves of bread a week?

Probably a bit debatable whether it's because I'm cheap or poor.

Damn, I just lightly burnt the hot cross buns. Oh well, it's not too bad!

Holy fucking shit, my Wellington Hurricanes are top of the Super 14! :ohmy:

Thank yooouuu, Bulls, for beating the Chiefs. And what the FUCK, Canterbury lost to the CHEETAHS?!

/nobodyelsecares

Well, this place has gone to the tumbleweeds. I'm off, anyway. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom