anyone not go to les vehguess?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
"bear doesn't deserve tickets to a hockey game. I do

Okay, are you in then?
2 chicks hangin out at at hockey game, cool, let's go!
Lotsa men too!

dub, i dont believe weve met before...:wink:

i tried getting tickets months ago for tonites games against the leafs (they lost 1-0).

are you seriously serious when you say your serious about seriously getting me tickets for a canucks game? theyre impossible to get.

email me at beatricemilk@hotmail.com, and ill be happy to subscribe to your magazine and sign up for 75% off a wide variety of ink jet cartridges.

:hug: dub :hug:

Elvis Presley said:
This thread is not for me, but the insane ramblings are a real turn on....

:up:

Anything involving guys is a turn on for you Elvis

I'm not too sure if I'm into meeting some of you Interferencers.

Beating you on the other hand. I think I'd be down with that. #1 on my list, Douchebagthemagnificent.

dub, i dont believe weve met before...

Oooh bear, you may have not met me, but I lurve you!

I am serious about the Canucks tix.

Are you serious about cumin out?

I promise to show you "a good time" :sexywink: :

Do you live up to your many names, I wonder.....

I will ROCK YOUR WORLD

Be carefull what you ask for....do you reeeealy want it????

I give much more than I take

Dub said:

Oooh bear, you may have not met me, but I lurve you!

I am serious about the Canucks tix.

Are you serious about cumin out?

I promise to show you "a good time" :sexywink: :

Do you live up to your many names, I wonder.....

I will ROCK YOUR WORLD

Be carefull what you ask for....do you reeeealy want it????

I give much more than I take

:|

you are making things very difficult for me. if you can swing tickets for a weekend game anytime from now on, let me know.

ive been trying to go all season long, but theyre all sold out.

thank you for being so hospitable...:wink:

if you have more info, email it to me.

:hug: dub and diamondbruno9 :hug:

0001udexct2_front.jpg

Bear-
One of my real-life clients and proud owner of a Brand New Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V-8.

Trevor=a righteous cat.

Diamond

Last edited:
you know trevor letowski? cool stuff. you know hes been traded to vancouver for over a year now though, right?

I have never met any of you - and I really do not intend to. As much as I seem to *like* everyone here, I think actually meeting people in the flesh would be weird.

I am just that way.

Especially Bear, I think that would be a real let down. Sometimes it is better to read or hear genius, but to actually meet it? Well - I think not.

The perfect example is U2. What do you say to them when you meet them. What do you say to them after you have been listening to their music for almost 20 years.

This happened to me and I was very uncomfortable.

I would have rather not met them.

This may not make sense to some, but to me it is perfectly logical.

bye

ouizy said:
I have never met any of you - and I really do not intend to. As much as I seem to *like* everyone here, I think actually meeting people in the flesh would be weird.

I am just that way.

Especially Bear, I think that would be a real let down. Sometimes it is better to read or hear genius, but to actually meet it? Well - I think not.

The perfect example is U2. What do you say to them when you meet them. What do you say to them after you have been listening to their music for almost 20 years.

This happened to me and I was very uncomfortable.

I would have rather not met them.

This may not make sense to some, but to me it is perfectly logical.

bye

hear, hear.

i word your motha. :up:

it's so true. being in a roomful of interferencers was totally surreal. and to introduce myself as "bonosgirl84" made me feel as if i were insane...but it did rock.

That Bono there on the pics, that cover band, they play alright? He looks shit... sorry, just my opinion :lol:

What is the mood like, the musical mood, is it near to the spirit of a real U2 concert? I guess the peoplemake it, yeah... so are you all excited?

MMMMMAAAAAKKKEEEE SOME NNNNNNNOOOOIIIIZZZZEEEE for poppa!

my god, hiphop...nothing can compare to the atmosphere of a u2 concert. the show was good. the vocals a bit muted, a very long set, great guitar player.

the band that played before them, female singer, did a great "breathless" by the corrs, which is a song you know i love. but no, it was basically a bunch of drunk u2 fans enjoying some great music.

Back
Top Bottom