A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a third, but I haven't decided on a design yet & placement is an issue now that I work in an extremely conservative office.

I have a hard enough time in the summer concealing the band on my ankle - I don't want to have to dress like a Puritan year-round. :huh: :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:
A few hours later
163764959109_3300Small.jpg

nice one!! :rockon:

Mr. BAW said:
My next will be U2's ellipse from Aloha Stadium down my back! :lol:

:lol:!!!

KhanadaRhodes said:
i got this tattoo about two weeks ago on my right shoulder blade:

bvM4_1181104528_tattoo6.jpg
And why haven't we seen this any earlier...? :handsonhips: Nice color...

Mine is planned to be in shades of gray and black...a memorial to my parents. that's all I will say for now....I've got 1 1/2 hours to go...:hyper:

Mr. BAW said:
Up close and personal, that's the way I like it...say hi to the old boy! I meant Kelly....:eyebrow:

'...old boy...' :giggle: I'll be sure to pass along the greeting. :yes:

All this talk of new tattoos. :hmm: I've been considering having some script added to the one in honor of my dad. I may just have to make that jump so I can keep up with all you guys.

:censored: Damn peer pressure. :grumpy:

For my parents - my father's ironman fist, his soiled hands holding my mother's beloved rosary....how I will always remember...

DSCN6950.jpg

Color photos later this week when it calms down; the interior lighting washes out Mom and Dad.

I'm pretty bruised up (if you remember the pics of my fall...) black and white is much better for right now...

nice tats i have to say.. Ive been planning to get one for years..but I dont know of what..I was randomly discussing it with my mum today and obviously she says something related to u2..I also am looking for some symbols of death..besides skull and crossbones ..maybe some tribal symbol..why death? ..hehe my obsession with mortuary .. so I guess its back to keeping a look out for the perfect design..

Mr. BAW said:
For my parents - my father's ironman fist, his soiled hands holding my mother's beloved rosary....how I will always remember...

DSCN6950.jpg

Color photos later this week when it calms down; the interior lighting washes out Mom and Dad.

I'm pretty bruised up (if you remember the pics of my fall...) black and white is much better for right now...

very nice artwork :yes:
the detailing is fantastic, can't wait to see the coloured pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom