A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonosBaby12 said:
The biggest thing holding me back from going ahead with a tattoo is the needle. Hate them with a passion but can tolerate it when I get a shot at the doctor's. Just not sure how I would react when I have one branding my skin :yikes:

I too hate needles, yet I have 9 tats. The tattoo needles are completely different and don't feel like a shot at all.

So now you can go for it! :yes:

MacHat said:
I have Led Zeppelin's 4 symbols on my back, down my spine. They're nearly a week old :wink:, and they're my first tattoos . Here's a pic of them (I put this in my journal already but what the hey):

zepback.jpg

This is very cool. :yes: :up:

BonosBaby12 said:
The biggest thing holding me back from going ahead with a tattoo is the needle. Hate them with a passion but can tolerate it when I get a shot at the doctor's. Just not sure how I would react when I have one branding my skin :yikes:

It doesnt actually feel like a needle at al, more of a burn. I didnt actually feel it like it was in my skin (i hate that sensation, when a needle is actually moving about in your flesh) I thought it only felt like it was moving about (a bit painfully so) over the surface of my skin.

MacHat said:
I have Led Zeppelin's 4 symbols on my back, down my spine. They're nearly a week old :wink:, and they're my first tattoos . Here's a pic of them (I put this in my journal already but what the hey):

zepback.jpg

Woah they were your first tattoos?! I'm starting off small and getting bigger - theres no way i would have lasted through having those done first time. Rock on!

When i turn 18 i want a tatoo one my arm / bicep and i was wondering what would look the coolest.

I was thinking barbwire

vaz02 said:
When i turn 18 i want a tatoo one my arm / bicep and i was wondering what would look the coolest.

I was thinking barbwire

:up: You should get a sleeve. I love sleeves :drool:

A guy at a party I was at on the weekend had one sleeve done and the other started...it looked cool....his bare forearm actually looked weird with everything else done!!

I was at something a few months ago and won a $75 gift certificate for a tattoo place...I think I'm going to get flags on either side of my lizard :hmm:

I'm getting some more stuff added to my lower back.. hopefully next weekend :up:

:applaud: You'll have to post pics Sicy....we're gonna get tattoos in Hawaii in December and I know what I want. I've been watching the tattoo shows on TV like mad Ink'd and Miami Ink, I love those shows! I :heart: tattoos!

Carek1230 said:
:applaud: You'll have to post pics Sicy....we're gonna get tattoos in Hawaii in December and I know what I want. I've been watching the tattoo shows on TV like mad Ink'd and Miami Ink, I love those shows! I :heart: tattoos!

Is there a tattoo parlour in Honolulu? :hmm: Could just get my third one then to mark the occasion!

vaz02 said:
How much has everyone paid for their art ?

Both of my tattoos were quite cheap, as they are relatively small. I have 'One:heart:' on my wrist and that cost £50 ($94.40) and I got a heart in a suitcase on my torso which cost £45 ($84.40).
I hear sleeves are quite expensive.. :drool:

Sicy said:

Oh please!!! I LOVE your tattoos!

Just for you sicy!

Heres my heart in suitcase tattoo -
4dqqst4.jpg

(please excuse the myspacey-ness of that picture!)

Heres my one tattoo-
42tapgm.jpg

(not looking its best there as that was taken shortly after it was done)

partygirlvox said:

Both of my tattoos were quite cheap, as they are relatively small. I have 'One:heart:' on my wrist and that cost £50 ($94.40) and I got a heart in a suitcase on my torso which cost £45 ($84.40).
I hear sleeves are quite expensive.. :drool:

I will have to check prices then , but sleeves are worth it :drool:

I paid $150 US for both of mine & for prices in my area, they were both a deal. I'm thinking about a third one... but it has to wait until I make it to Dublin. Which is going to be a lot longer than I had hoped. :grumpy: :(

I am in so much pain right now :scream:

But I am :drunk: so its ok .. lmao..

Still very swollen..

moonsuitcasetattoo.jpg

Sicy said:
I am in so much pain right now :scream:

But I am :drunk: so its ok .. lmao..

Still very swollen..

moonsuitcasetattoo.jpg

Wow thats so cool sicy :applaud:
I bet that hurt like hell! Is that on your back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom