2010 FIFA World Cup Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vamos Honduras!!!!! Para los centroamericanos!!!

No Christopher Columbus pounding in the first half, hang in there!!!!:up:

I posted Brazilian girl soccer fans

so here are the Spanish

206fan15_gallery__470x340.jpg

OH but me going to hell isn't new. :shrug: Old neeeews. I'll enjoy hell. :D

Very Charming Deep. Very charming.

Spain seems to get more and more chances. They probably aren't satisfied with 2-0 as it could come down to the amount of goals to advance.

ooops

you also missed GG going to hell
being rescued by NSW (although without the disco ball and smoke machine)

oh

and apparently, someone is an idiot :shrug: :wink:

how was the parade?

Thanks everyone!

I had to leave a smidge early as they were locking down campus, but there were a ton of people out. I did however stay long enough to get a yummy bacon wrapped hotdog for lunch (a Los Angeles delicacy).

ETA. I still had the world cup ambiance as Laker fans had their vuvuzelas going.

GG is going to hell? To rescue NSW?

What is wrong with the world?

:lol: Nah I would never rescue him! But he's bringin a discoball to our lovely Hellbecue! :D Fancy a sausage?

And I would expect you to be happy after Brazil's game last night. Is there any news on the injured player yet btw?

:lol: Nah I would never rescue him! But he's bringin a discoball to our lovely Hellbecue! :D Fancy a sausage?

And I would expect you to be happy after Brazil's game last night. Is there any news on the injured player yet btw?

I always thought of you as more of a Purgatory girl, GG.

Quite happy about yesterday, but we still need to improve. Brazil still doesn't play all that well when the opposite team spends most of their time defending.

Elano is fine, should be playing next game thankfully! Hopefully Portugal scored all of their first round goals today.

I always thought of you as more of a Purgatory girl, GG.

Quite happy about yesterday, but we still need to improve. Brazil still doesn't play all that well when the opposite team spends most of their time defending.

Elano is fine, should be playing next game thankfully! Hopefully Portugal scored all of their first round goals today.

:lol: Why so?

Isn't it that way with most teams? They're certainly improving either way. Glda to hear Elano's doing good! It sure looked painful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom