2010 FIFA World Cup Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2ccm9fq.jpg

genius :lol:

I've been the manager of Internazionale, Arsenal and the Croatian NT.

When I was watching the pundits I started to feel anmiosity towards Clerence Seedorf at first and I couldn't work out why. Then I realised that it was due the game Championship Manager. Wen I was managing Internazionale Seedorf turned up late for training. :lol:

I used to dish out punishments when I was a coach. If a player had got a yellow card or I didn't like a player I would fine them and ban them from one match. I used to get in trouble with the Chairmen for doing this. They siad that I should take a more "lineant approach". I just carried on with what I was doing until I was given the sack.

I noticed that Javier Zennetti was "very happy at Inter and enjoyed being on the squad". Did he now? We'll soon see about that. I put him up for sale, cut his wage, stripped his captancy and placed hin on the bench for all the games. I soon made him unhappy.

if #hon and #esp draw, we advance to 1/8

but I don't care, on Friday, we're eating paella!!!

people, celebrating in Plaza Italia (Italy Square):
118862289-5b275d3fb1739f5464504ddf5a4301e1.4c1fa198-scaled.jpg

Are the North Korean players still alive?

Again a bad ref during the last match. There have been a lot of bad decisions the last few days.
Now I hope Spain will have like 90 percent possession and wont score like their previous match.

I'm not one to make excuses, but I believe THIS may be what's ailing the Italian national team. :wink: Insert your own jokes here:

Italy launches alert over mysterious 'blue mozzarella' - Telegraph

"Attenzione, attenzione - tutti el mundi, favor, escuche - no manga the blue mozzarella! NO MANGA THE MOZZARELLA AZURRI!"

"But i have eaten the blue mozzarella already! Right after I made love to it. OH NOOOO!!! Per che, GOD!!! PER CHE!!!"

"Disgrazziata!!!!"

That's my attempt at speaking Italian.

"Attenzione, attenzione - tutti el mundi, favor, escuche - no manga the blue mozzarella! NO MANGA THE MOZZARELLA AZURRI!"

"But i have eaten the blue mozzarella already! Right after I made love to it. OH NOOOO!!! Per che, GOD!!! PER CHE!!!"

"Disgrazziata!!!!"

Morte.

picphp.jpg

:giggle:
Waking up to Portugal annihilating NK was kinda shocking!
PR must be happy with the score :wave:

I'm hoping Honduras puts up a decent fight against the motherland Spain. :(
c'mon central America!!!

:eyebrow: what exactly are you trying to say there missy :wink:

(and :yes: . . . the *ohthankgoditsworsethanours* did flicker through my head momentarily :reject: quickly followed by *thosepoorbastardshopetheyarenotlookingforanewhomeafterthatdebacle* :) )

and ditto . . . hoping that this is not a shoe in for Spain and that Honduras can leave the field with dignity firmly in place :)

"Disgrazziata!!!!"

That was a very good attempt. Bravo. :up:

And that was a beautiful goal indeed by Villa. Had his shot that hit the crossbar gone in, that would have been equally beautiful.

Why is one of the tags for this thread "all whites"? Racism = Not Cool, man. Not. Cool.

You're kidding right ?

"All blacks" = New Zealand Rugby team due to black uniforms.

"All Whites" = Ditto/White uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom