2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
oh whats wrong with me :banghead: I forgot to pass out the margaritas for everyone! I think we are gonna need them with this boring show... :drunk:

96127FKmJ_w.jpg

:wink:

I'm so shallow. I was so distracted by Sting's lovely, toned arms that I can't really evaluate the Police's performance properly. I thought my lusting-after-Sting days were long behind me. I know he's a pretentious tool, but I just can't help myself.

The rest of the broadcast has been pretty boring so far. There haven't even been any good trainwrecks to gawk at.

gnarls barkley opened for the RHCP in DC last month.. they didn't get a great response from the audience... and he was getting kinda pissy about it too.. I mean c'mon everyone only knows the one song for god's sake..:|

U2Fanatic4ever said:
gnarls barkley opened for the RHCP in DC last month.. they didn't get a great response from the audience... and he was getting kinda pissy about it too.. I mean c'mon everyone only knows the one song for god's sake..:|

I'd be pissed, too. Especially considering how much better St. Elsewhere was than Stadium Arcadium. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom