(09-16-2002) Update on Bono's Diary - MTV.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.mtv.com

According to MTV's Diary minisite, the next episode of Diary is Bono & Chris Tucker. This episode has been heavily speculated to air on Wednesday, September 18th.

The TV Schedule for MTV on Sept18th is here:
http://www.mtv.com/onair/schedule/index.jhtml?date=20020918&time=21
DIARY IS NOT LISTED.

Upon returning to the MTV site and setting the TV schedule applet to the 6-9pm timeslot, the Diary link took me back to the Diary minisite.
The airing of Diary at 6:30pmEST is of comedian Tom Green.

As of yet, there is no confirmation that Bono's Diary will air tonight as previously announced.

MTV has now posted a short video clip of the episode with Bono talking about the need to help Africa.

According to MTV.com, the following information exists:

Episode Bono: Bono & Chris Tucker

Air Times:
Wednesday, Oct 09 @ 10:00 PM
Friday, Oct 11 @ 6:00 PM
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 9:00 AM

Last edited:
WHY! WHY IS MTV DOING THIS TO US!!!!
So I got up this morning all excited and once again they have postponed this!?
Tell me it is not true!

U2SJ1 said:
WHY! WHY IS MTV DOING THIS TO US!!!!
So I got up this morning all excited and once again they have postponed this!?
Tell me it is not true!

It does appear as if the Diary has been postponed once again, in favor of an episode of Making The Video tonight.

It looks like Diary will air in early October.

More info as it comes.

Are you sure?

HelloAngel said:

It does appear as if the Diary has been postponed once again, in favor of an episode of Making The Video tonight.

It looks like Diary will air in early October.

More info as it comes.

MTV still has it on the on-air schedule, at least at their website, for 6:30 pm (EST?). This should be the link:
http://www.mtv.com/onair/schedule/
Set the time slot for 6pm-9pm, look for Diary at 6:30pm. If you click on the word "Diary", it describes the Bono/Chris Tucker episode. I don't have cable so I won't be able to confirm, but does someone else have other info? Did they maybe just not update their website? I'm still gonna have someone tape the 6:30 show just in case.

Last edited:
Well, I still have my fingers crossed! I really need some Bono tv action tonite! I just can't wait til Oprah Friday!!!!

Upon returning to the MTV site and setting the TV schedule applet to the 6-9pm timeslot, the Diary link took me back to the Diary minisite.
The airing of Diary at 6:30pmEST is of comedian Tom Green.

As of yet, there is no confirmation that Bono's Diary will air tonight as previously announced.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! *tugs at hair*

Well, I'll check at 5:30 my time and see if it airs...if not...grrrr, I'm sick of waiting! *Sigh*

Who cares about "Making The Video"? Screw "Making The Video"! Show the "Diary" episode, MTV!

Sorry...just a little frustrated...

Angela

well.i don't actually have MTV.....but for the sake of everyone else....what the fuck are you doing MTV...we NEED bono!!!!

Back
Top Bottom