ZooTV DVD booklet photos and art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OpperGoeroe

War Child
How about some Zoo cola to kick this off?

1158350665.jpg

Great sticker isn't it?

:hmm:

Those stickers look familiar.
They're almost the same as the ones in the Zooropa tour program.
A few slight differences.

Last edited:
There was a Circuit City sales ad in the newspaper that had a tiny ad for the DVD on a page with a bunch of other new DVDs. It was a bit squeeful to run across it :D

I wonder if they'll have anything up in the store :hmm:

When I go to buy it, I'll take my camera just in case :nerd:

Has anyone else noticed its the exact same cover as the VHS... except for bono?

did he not like his pose?

DreamOutLoud13 said:
There was a Circuit City sales ad in the newspaper that had a tiny ad for the DVD on a page with a bunch of other new DVDs. It was a bit squeeful to run across it :D

I wonder if they'll have anything up in the store :hmm:

When I go to buy it, I'll take my camera just in case :nerd:

Where should I go to buy it, Circut City, FYE, or Best Buy. I wonder if there is any in store promotion stuff I 'd like to get my hands on. I cant wait to go get it tomorrow!!!

BYW good idea.

JCOSTER said:
Where should I go to buy it, Circut City, FYE, or Best Buy. I wonder if there is any in store promotion stuff I 'd like to get my hands on. I cant wait to go get it tomorrow!!!

BYW good idea.
The 2 disc is $15.99 at Circuit City, and $24.99 at Best Buy. Dunno about the FYE price, but I don't think anyone's going to beat Circuit City's price.

I actually called them on Monday to see if they could possibly sell it to me a bit early. They said no. Spoilsports :grumpy:

Miringeltje said:
:hmm:

Those stickers look familiar.
They're almost the same as the ones in the Zooropa tour program.
A few slight differences.

That's because they are the same as the ones that appeared in the Zooropa tour book! :wink: Although the first sticker posted is only half of the original, (and thoughs aren't 'HTDAAB' stripes, but 'a bar code' :tsk: ) coz the original you could, and I did, wrap around and stick to a soda can of your favourite drink!! :D

The rest of the dvd booklet looks cool, can't wait to get my copy!! :hyper:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

The 2 disc is $15.99 at Circuit City, and $24.99 at Best Buy. Dunno about the FYE price, but I don't think anyone's going to beat Circuit City's price.

I actually called them on Monday to see if they could possibly sell it to me a bit early. They said no. Spoilsports :grumpy:

WOW!! I guess Circut City it is!!!!

^^^^ I just got back Yeah the dvd was on sale at Ciut City for 15.99...b ut it was just "one dvd"...they didnt have the 2 disc set ...I went to Best buy and they have both so I got the 2 disc for 24.99 but just paid 5.04 due to the rewards zone certificates.:)

It has Trabantland.....That is so funny they featured this special on the Direct TV freeview back in 2000-1 I dont recall the year I recorded it since it ran all day every day that December...WAY COOL:)

2morrow said:
^Sweet mural...pretty colors.I've seen absolutely NO promotion for this DVD...where would I be w/out the internet?:huh: :drool:

Caught a commercial for it on TV this past weekend, forget what station it was, it might've been VH1 or maybe NBC (late night).

Went this morning before work to Tower Records but they didn't have it out! So, I popped by Best Buy after work and got it there.

I bought the 2 disc one at Circuit City for 15.99. It has a price sticker for 24.99 and the single for 15.99, but both are on sale. The single is $9.99. I asked the sales girl how long the sale would be for, and she answered, "I don't know."
lI was a bit disappointed when I looked for a stand with them, and couldn't find it. Then I went to the DVd music section and couldn't find it. I then asked a sales girl and she brought me to the new releases, bottom shelf where there were three. I was like do you have the 2 disc? She frowned at me then moved the first two and selected the third and handed it to me. I live on Long Island, you'd think they would have more than three in the store.
Is a poster, balloons perhaps too much to ask for? Could you at least have them at eye level? At least two of the three.
Ok, the price was sweet!

Back
Top Bottom