Yummy Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its the Edge, of the world, as we know it, and i feel fiiiiiinnneeee

:drool: One of my favorites!
ed-all48.jpg

Beautiful
ed-all54.jpg

*sings* Sing us a song....you're the Piano man...sing us a song, tonight....'cos we're all in the mood for a melody, and you've got us feeling all right..... :D
ed-all59.jpg

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
Yes that must be from Vegas-that was the only time he wore that shirt, as far as I know.

And it got very sweaty..:drool:

:D

sweaty? how come we never see any picks of edge in a sweaty shirt? just wondering...

ohh mesh....i'm a bit late coming in like this, eh? you'll forgive me, right?? :D uhm- no bums here, but he's still dern cute! now the reason as to why i am late- was watching "the banger sisters" eh..okay movie, but i LOVED it because:
1) in the first few seconds you see a billboard with u2 on it
2) because there are at least 6 references to jim morrison in it:yes: so yes, i enjoyed it ^_^ meheheh
3367296%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232394294%3A%3B3nu0mrj

3367296%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A3386586ot1lsi

3367296%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A3386%3A%3C2ot1lsi

3367296%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232394296597nu0mrj

dsmith we should have a little so cal plebans get together some time. I know that MiniFly and Martha both live there, maybe there's some others too.

dsmith2904 said:
Gif goddess Kristie has posted video of Edge in the BT fashion show. The link is in the discussion about the show on this page.

It rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the video and it was AMAZING :yes: He really worked the attitude, and he looked
so adorable and HOT :hyper: :combust: :love:

Re: And more

erised said:
My mom knew Carol Bouchard. Thanks for posting these; I'm going to show her!

Otherwise...my media player absolutely REFUSES to show video, but the audio sounds fun. I'll watch the fasion show on my brother's computer later. Thanks for the link!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
dsmith we should have a little so cal plebans get together some time. I know that MiniFly and Martha both live there, maybe there's some others too.

I read that Exit is going to be playing shows again soon, that would be a great opportunity to get some LA-area Interferencers together.

33672%3A%3B523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%

I am attempting to put an Edge pic from the latest issue of Propaganda but I'm still new at this picture thing so if it doesn't work....:rant:

Last edited:
:banghead: :rant: Whhhyyyyyyyyy?????????

I'm so computer illiterate it's ridiculous. WTF am I doing wrong??? :sad: My Edge pic is sooooo beautiful but it comes out as a red X. :rant:

It's a chin pic and holy crap....looking at dsmith's avatar it's from the same photo shoot.....anyways if someone wants to fill me in on why I can't seem to get my picture to work I am open to suggestions.

arw9797 said:
:banghead: :rant: Whhhyyyyyyyyy?????????

I'm so computer illiterate it's ridiculous. WTF am I doing wrong??? :sad: My Edge pic is sooooo beautiful but it comes out as a red X. :rant:

It's a chin pic and holy crap....looking at dsmith's avatar it's from the same photo shoot.....anyways if someone wants to fill me in on why I can't seem to get my picture to work I am open to suggestions.

Try again, I have snapfish and maybe you didn't get the complete URL.

awesome awesome awesome...i'm really hyper as it is right now, and this thread isn't helping

kristie---i tried to save the video but that froze the computer...i think it might have actually saved though. i will never understand my computer...

oh i see why your getting the red x!!! Snapfish's url's are REALLY long, so when you click on properties the url is longer than what is immediately visible . You sort of have to drag down below the length of the url to get it all (it should be three lines long) . I hope I'm making sense, it's kind of hard to explain.

sorry, i didn't realise i was posting in the middle of a pic posting crisis.

Back
Top Bottom