You say it's your birthday... well, it's Brianne's birthday too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI BRIANNE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIANNE!!!
dance.gif

biggringift.gif

For your birthday, I hope you...uhh...never got charged for...ehm, not doing anything to a certain television in a certain hotel room.
:shifty:
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
:shifty:

Have a great day, and don't let the bastards hoe you down!
Or something...yeah...something... :D

what ellen said...only...i don't know anything about a tv or a stick sharpener...or about laughing more than i have in my entire life in one day...

loveyouloveyouloveyou brianne!!! :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Yay for Brianne!

Happy birthday to the one and only Mirrorball Girl !!

Hope your day is wonderful and extra special :hug:

BTW, is that the Red Wings octopus in your avatar? If it is, it's very cool. If not, then, ummm, well it should be the Red Wings octopus. :yes:

From Shaky McGoogle to her Judy Swallow (yeah, don't ask :shifty: ) Of all the pieces of advice you carry with you, carry this one closest to your heart:

Haaamilton was sooo much beeterrrr. :der: (again, I'll have to ask you all to refrain from inquiring as to what the fuck that means)

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY BRIIIAAAAAAANNEE!!!!!!!

:D :happy: :) :wink: :yes: :lol:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Haaamilton was sooo much beeterrrr. :der: (again, I'll have to ask you all to refrain from inquiring as to what the fuck that means)

whaat does thaaaat meeeaaan?

:D

HAPPY BIRFDAY BRIANNE!!!
*sends you some kit-kat tin foil*

:wave:

PlebansPlebansloveyouPlebans!

Awwwww!!!! This is so sweet!! Hippy! Everybody!!!

Thank you guys so much!

I had a very fun birthday. :) And this is the icing on the cake. Come to think of it, I didn't have any cake. *gasp* I did have a birthday flan, though. At a restaurant. It wasn't really meant to be a birthday flan, but the cute waiter heard someone mention it was my birthday and he put a birthday candle in the flan and presented it to me. :love:

ANYWAY! Gina, it's funny, because someone was looking up birthday deals on the internet for me and found some restaurant deal in Hamilton of all places. And the only thing I could think was ... Haaamilton was sooo much beeterrrr

Bonosloveslave, it's most certainly the Red Wings octopus. :D

Stick sharpener! OMD, I totally forgot about that!! Don't worry, I never got charged. They probably still have no idea why the TV in that room sometimes fuzzes out and displays mysterious images of delicious Kit-Kat bars on the screen...

Back
Top Bottom