Worst picture nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*k_i_t_e_86* said:

BonoHairdo.jpg

OMG that is hilarious! I've seen him with much worse hairstyles!

Golightly Grrl said:

Actually I kind of like this pic. Adam is quite flexible (men usually arent' as flexible as woman). I bet he'd be great at yoga.

I like it too:drool:

*k_i_t_e_86* said:
:lmao: My first thought of this was, "Oh, Bono's doing a Gallagher impression!" (And not Oasis Gallagher - the melon smashing Gallagher.)
Then I realized it wasn't his hair in the pic. So I suppose the pic could have been worse.

Originally posted by Golightly Grrl Actually I kind of like this pic. Adam is quite flexible (men usually arent' as flexible as woman). I bet he'd be great at yoga.
I'm sure with that flexibility he's great at..................yoga. :wink:

I'm sure with that flexibility he's great at..................yoga. :wink: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yoga eh:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
I'm sure with that flexibility he's great at..................yoga. :wink:

Yoga eh:wink: [/B][/QUOTE]

I once did the splits in my yoga class and all the guys' eyes bugged out in appreciation. One of them even said, "You can do that and you're not married?"

Meghan said:

larry0232.jpg

I like most of these pictures. The top one would be :combust: if it weren't for the pit stains.

pits i can almost deal with, its the ass stain thats causing me problems...

Either he just had a wee accident, or that's a shadow caused by his knee. Either way, it's not a good look.

Is it just me, or does the picture where Bono is looking right at the camera and is completely bald remind anyone of that old guy who is always dancing in those Six Flags commercials? First time I saw the photo posted here that is exactly what I thought. "Holy crap, Bono's pushing Six Flags!!"

But I gotta say, I have not seen most of these photos and yeah, they are pretty dang funny. As Butthead would say, "Uuuuh, what the hell is this crap?!"

corianderstem said:
Either he just had a wee accident, or that's a shadow caused by his knee. Either way, it's not a good look.

Uhm, I think that's the shadow of his left knee, that's lifted up.

digsy said:
pits i can almost deal with, its the ass stain thats causing me problems...

Im pretty sure it's just sweat. It gets hot under stage lights, plus he's been sitting in a leather (?) chair most of the time, so he's going to have a bit of sweat down there. Embarrassing and uncomfortable, yes, but it's not what it looks like (if it was, I don't think there's any way Larry would have gone out onto the stage! :reject: ) Still, poor guy...

Golightly Grrl said:

AKA: The four guys I bring to the Maury Povich Show to find out which one is my "baby daddy."

:lmao:

I have always said that there must have been a three for one sale on flip-flops. Edge lost out. :wink:

Moonlit_Angel said:

:lol:! *Is trying to imagine one of the guys coming out on stage swearing up a storm and speaking and acting all ghetto-like*

These pictures are just amusing as hell :p.

Angela

Yes, and all of them accuse me of being the biggest slut who has slept with dozens of guys and they are 1000% they ain't my baby daddy!

:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: (in unison): "She a ho, Maury! Her name should be Holightly Grrl!!!"

Maury: "When it comes to 10-month old Destinee Blaze, Larry you are not the father. Adam you are not the father. Bono you are not the father. Edge you are not the father."

Trailer Trash U2 all jump around and holler as Golightly Grrl now known as Holightly Grrl does the run of shame off the set.

Back
Top Bottom