Who else...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I cannot believe some of these responses! I haven't met anyone.

The closest I've come is randomly seeing Edge with his daughter in Dublin; I was probably 15 feet away, but I was too nervous to do anything, plus being with his daughter, so I watched as they got in a cab and drove away!! :sad:

lauren430 said:
Wow, I cannot believe some of these responses! I haven't met anyone.

The closest I've come is randomly seeing Edge with his daughter in Dublin; I was probably 15 feet away, but I was too nervous to do anything, plus being with his daughter, so I watched as they got in a cab and drove away!! :sad:

:hug: aww. Well, you know, that's a very respectful thing to do. I'd never be able to go up to someone famous if they were with their children. :no:

Now if Edge was with Morleigh, I'd probably get enough courage to go up to them. I want to meet her too, hehe. :)

Yeah, that's what I try to tell myself. Plus he had on a hat pulled down low like he didn't want to be recognized. And if he had turned me down for a request, I would've been devestated and who knows if I would've really stuck with my obsession. Better to wonder I guess....I just hope I get another chance! :sad:

Hmm I've met countless indie & punk rockers b/c of my work (I'm an audio engineer on the side)....my favorites:

All of the Tossers, especially Tony
The guys of the Fever
Ken Vandermark
Will of the Arcade Fire (heehee, but he's a friend so I guess that doesn't count)
Cheer Accident
Azita....my hero :)
Steve Wynn (of The Dream Syndicate)

would love to meet Eddie Vedder.
I guess I'd like to meet Bono, but I'm afraid I'd come off as a wanker....haha, I would ask him to come play at my radio station so I could engineer them, that would be the highlight of my life

Pffff... I can't even make a complete list of all the ones I've met. I work as a musicjournalist so I've got interviews every week. I've met lots of different people. From metalbands like Slayer and Slipknot to Joe Strummer (ex-The Clash) to The Kills to teen-idols like Westlife, JoJo and Blue to people like Renee Zellweger and just about every famous Dutch musician.

Back
Top Bottom