Video Clip of Bono congrating Tom Brady!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I've got to show that to my mom (avid Tom Brady fan that she is). Too funny!!

Thanks for sharing!:up:

Since I hate Tom Brady and think he's a bad sport and a spoiled brat, I don't want to see it:| :(

nio idea who tim brady is

but hey that was a lovely congrats from Bono!

I would love to get a video from him like that when I accomplish something cool too!!

Tom Brady is the quarterback for the New England Patriots

3457386%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239869395%3Bnu0mrj

MrsSpringsteen said:
Tom Brady is the quarterback for the New England Patriots

and is one of the classiest guys in all of pro sports, is a great player to boot, and 100% deserves this award despite the objections of some very upset and biased colt fans...

U2Kitten said:
Since I hate Tom Brady and think he's a bad sport and a spoiled brat, I don't want to see it:| :(

:tsk: for shame

This is another great example of Bono slipping into the hearts and minds of the mainstream...he's really working his ass off :up:

Before this, I had no idea who Tom Brady was...:huh:

"you're on the beach with Heidi, Naomi, Gisele and we're snowed in here with Larry, Edge, and Larry...nice people, but not in a thong"

:laugh:
I love B...:drool: I just want to grab and sqeeze him after the smooch dance!
thanks for the video clip!
Outta curiousity, how does Bono know him? What's the connection?

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

I agree w/ you headache :eek: :wink: Not to mention he's cute as hell

So classy he tosses his water bottle, refuses to shake people's hands, and pouts like a baby when he loses. Plus he's ugly.(BTW Headache only came here to do that to get a rise out of me :wave: ) Now he's got his entertainment for the weekend! :happy:

SimplyConfused said:
I'm a Brit, so I wouldn't know about American football and those associated with it. But that video was so adorable!!! I know I've posted that on this thread before, but it needs to be said! He's so cute!! (Bono, not Brady. Obviously.)

I've not got a clue either. But they're both cuuute!

And you're from Newcastle! Hehe :wave:

Back
Top Bottom