VH1: Hottest over 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BluRmGrl said:
I know an absolutely adorable man that has a large nose, stands 5'7", and carries a bit too much weight - oh! he also has 'widow's peaks' (that's a quaint way of saying 'a lot of forehead', :lol: ).

Matter of fact, he' so damn adorable, I married him almost 14 years ago. (And by the way... WHEN I met Mr. Blu?... he was working in a supermarket. :yes:)

:tongue:
I happen to know a wonderful guy who's about 5'9", carries a bit too much weight and has a 'toilet seat' head (translation: the boy's bald). He has a pair of the most gorgeous brown eyes and the cutest nose that kind of turns up at the very tip, not a huge turn up, but a slight slope.

Ehm, not much to do with this post, other than the fact that he was working in a supermarket when I met him 11 years ago. And I'm thankful every day that he picked me to be with for the rest of his life. :)

Awww...:cute:.

Billie Midol said:
Hi Angela! :wave::hug: It has been a long time! So good to see you are still here...I still love this place and I always will!

Ditto.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
I love Bono's accent,too! I love it when he says "emmm"...:drool:

:yes:. I remember hearing him say the word "advertisement" on TV once and he said it like "advertisment", and for some reason, I found that amusing :p. He's definitely got a nice accent.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
So...who is this sexy over 40 year old you like? Maybe we have heard of him?:hyper:

Um, well, does the name Neil Finn ring any bells? :). You've likely heard a song he's done at some point and time.

And if he doesn't sound familiar, well, like I said, there's that thread in the PLEBAns section where I've been gushing about him...:D.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom