U2007 Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea Desire (Hollywood Remix) from the desire single..i got it in the complete u2

i have satellite internet..so its supposed to be fast..and is..but i think its the player thats slowing it..but i'll manage

Thanks tanner_sis, I have vague memories of seeing the video, actually...
And I forgot that it's a radio station and they'll back announce everything... :lol:

Broadband :drool:

Tanner needs coffee..ack..*sucks on a jolly rancher to wake me up at the moment*

i gotta take a minute ..probably if there is a news break at the top of the hour and start this on the other computer downstairs..close to the coffee machine hahahaha

im way too excited for this late at night , other than it is freezing cold and i have to work tomorrow i may put on a coat and stay up to listen ! ... wish i had more wine!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheeh that was prime timing..i left one pc..got down here and got this one up right at the end of AP news! HAHAHA

mysterious_jen said:
i wanna hear anything except these twits talk !!!!!!!!!!!
shut up shut up shut up ........

U2-3 and U2 3D.....we're starting rumors :yawn: :silent: !!!

Dammit--I was listening & one of my speakers went out. (Going to steal from someone who doesn't use.) Back & in business!!! Yess!!! :drool:

yeah..this early in the morning..no i dont wanna listen to dont give up..but its better than me having to run to the toilet and throw up if they played MJB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom