U2 Party In London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jealousy is the key word here with negative posts, plebans just remember that.

Like I tell my own kids, people have negative comments to say because they are jealous of what they are lacking and have a need to make themselves feel good.

on topic:

I'm sorry, but if a guy like Bono was looking, and gave a smirk like that I would do a U turn and ah.....Hi there Baby!:drool:

Thanks everyone for posting those recent pics and the video!
You have really made my day.
The guys all look so great and it is just wonderful to see something new! Especially Larry I hadn't seen anything of recently. And thank you GG for that wallpaper, it's gorgeous.

Galeongirl said:
I know that the problem was there long before I came here... and that's the thing, why has PLEBA always been the problem area of this forum?

GG, way back in the day, PLEBA was WAY different form what it is now. It was much more, uh...risque. The rules changed about what comments were allowed (not the negative ones, but....the overly positive ones!). The thing is, "back then" people were just having a good time, we didn't actually mean the kind of things that were in the fanfics or suggested after posting certain pictures and poses. Also, a lot of what was posted was quite clever, I must say we had some decent writers around here for a while! It was a little over the top, and that's kind of why PLEBA has a bad/mocked name. Also, these days it seems like we're missing the threads we used to have, threads with actual news articles, interviews, solid discussion rather than just the drooling and the watered down fantasies. I think some people assume that many PLEBAns don't care about music or what goes on the in the rest of the world because they only post here and not in EYKIW or FYM, etc. Personally, I'm not going to judge anyone based on where they do or don't post on some Internet message board. I'm sure most PLEBAns come here to escape all the other worldy shit and come here to relax.

U2FloridaFan said:

This is pretty funny actually. This is about 1 minute into the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tLV1SW5u8Y

when the two girls walk by and Adam, Larry, and Bono turn their heads to look at them passing, but try to do it in a very subtle manner. It's funny that you captured this. Looks like Bono's having the most fun looking though. They all (except Edge) turn to look very slowly.

And Edge looks like one of the guards at Buckingham Palace:lol: :lol:

:lmao: So I wasn't the only one to catch that?

eta: Bono's probably dressed in a suit because he likes them. He seemingly tends to randomly wear blazers all the time. Wierd.

About the drunk pics - you know, there aren't as many of those as one might assume. They're usually the same six or seven being recirculated. I mean sure, they're not flattering - but apparently neither Bono nor Edge ruddy well care what others think about that. And, well, they probably don't get knackered that often - no more than any other man their age out on the weekend.
Just before someone rears the ol' you-don't-catch-Larry-out-drunk bit - let's face it, Larry has ninja skills. You don't catch him out, period, unless he wants you to. Scotland Yard, baby, Scotland Yard.

Last edited:
tootty86 said:
More pics!
It would be amazing if someone could get them in HQ??

Well, these disprove that stupid "girdle" theory!:cool:

Love all these pics, btw...:love:

Thanks for the pictures and the links! The guys look great. I love Bono's suit and a big yay for Larry's haircut! :)

Last edited:
Devlin said:

:lmao: So I wasn't the only one to catch that?

eta: Bono's probably dressed in a suit because he likes them. He seemingly tends to randomly wear blazers all the time. Wierd.

About the drunk pics - you know, there aren't as many of those as one might assume. They're usually the same six or seven being recirculated. I mean sure, they're not flattering - but apparently neither Bono nor Edge ruddy well care what others think about that. And, well, they probably don't get knackered that often - no more than any other man their age out on the weekend.
Just before someone rears the ol' you-don't-catch-Larry-out-drunk bit - let's face it, Larry has ninja skills. You don't catch him out, period, unless he wants you to. Scotland Yard, baby, Scotland Yard.

Yeah, it's like I said in the latest smoking thread--the pics are really only a small percentage of whats out there(whether smoking *or* drinking).

So somebody parties on a stray weekend or on a birthday...so what! Doesn't mean they have a problem.

The reason "Mr Clean" Adam Clayton is clean is because he *did* have a problem...it affected both his personal and professional life. I applaud the fact that he overcame his problem!

:applaud:

But it is totally unfair to compare him to the others, who obviously aren't affected professionally by their social "nights out"(and of course, we don't know about the personal, but I seriously doubt they have problems there, either)!:huh:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I'm sure most PLEBAns come here to escape all the other worldy shit and come here to relax.

You said it!!! Most of the time its the only me time I have, but even while I'm surfing on here, I'm doing bills, going over homework, etc. :huh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lmao:

Is it just me, or does it look like he's standing on the edge of the street, being goofy and talking to the motorists as they pass by?

oh yeah he definitely is there.. one pic he's waving at the passengers in the cars. :wink:

Can you imagine driving along the street there and bam! there's Bono waving at ya! holy shit! I would wreck my car for sure!:lmao:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Can you imagine driving along the street there and bam! there's Bono waving at ya! holy shit! I would wreck my car for sure!:lmao:

It's just the sort of thing you'd expect Bono to do. Such an attention whore :wink:

It reminds me of the ISHFWILF video, when he goes and lies down on the hood of some car in the middle of the street :lol:

after closer inspection, actually this one picture looks more like a look of "please don't run me over" than schmoozing with the passersby...:lol:

Exhibit A
bonostoppingtraffic.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lmao:

Is it just me, or does it look like he's standing on the edge of the street, being goofy and talking to the motorists as they pass by?

Hah!:lol:

Not only that, the other guys seem to be laughing at his antics in the first pic.

So much for the "bad vibes" that FEELINGNUMB claimed to be getting from him...

:eyebrow:

0 for 2:wink:

Back
Top Bottom