U2 - N 'Sync Connection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jam Jar said:
this pic is not for the faint of heart..view at your own risk! tee hee

Nooooooo ...

attachment.php

EDGE: *smirk* My girls will get a kick out of me standing next to NSync.
LARRY: We're cooler than you. Pop still kicks Celebrity's arse. *snarl*

WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL!?!?!?!?'

NO, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no!

Never post a picture like that again.....Not COOL!!!

but it could be worse, I guess.....
could be the Backstreet Boys. *teheeee!!!*:evil:

Last edited:
Nooooooo!!!

:evil:

nsync.jpg

nsync.jpg

OK-I see, that pic was taken at the VMA's. I remember seeing that here a long time ago-thanks, now I can save it for posterity! :D

I think the look on Larry's face says it all :D

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:

[color=royal blue]Hey I have a small version of that picture framed right next to me. My best friend Katie who's so anti-U2 found it in People magazine or something and framed it for me. It meant so much to me that she did that, since she hates them so much! :D[/color]

[color=royal blue] O geez.

If it makes anyone feel better, I'm sure the NSync boys didn't write the songs.
[/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue] O geez.

If it makes anyone feel better, I'm sure the NSync boys didn't write the songs.
[/color]

:lol: :lol: Well, of course not!

Last summer when I worked at the ice cream place in town, this girl that worked there would always bring in those teenybopper magazines and one day I was bored, so I read this article about NSYNC and their latest album...They talked about how they worked hard "to find the best songwriters." I'm sorry, but that just made me laugh my ass off!

wertsie said:

They talked about how they worked hard "to find the best songwriters."

Ae you kidding me ... if they had the best songwriters (like Bono or Bob Dylan for example) they wouldn't be sinnging the drivel that they sing.

wertsie said:
They talked about how they worked hard "to find the best songwriters." I'm sorry, but that just made me laugh my ass off!

That's TOO funny... and TOO sad.. lmao :lol:

I hate that Justin Timberlake dude. At the 2001 Grammys, everyone was laughing at something Bono said (the "oh, don't play this on the radio, thanks for playing it on the radio") and Justin just looked glassy-eyed. Then he looked around and noticed everyone else laughing. After looking confused for a moment, he slapped his knee and burst into laughter. :rolleyes: :lol:

JessicaAnn said:
Their "music" is craptacular.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CRAPTACULAR!

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the sound of that!

Justin Timberlake=:barf:

I don't understand how that guy is supposed to be good-looking.

Back
Top Bottom