U2 gifs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
hmm....I'm bored...what video should I do next?

Oops see my post above ^ (either that or from Rattle & Hum)

Or actually...how about some Pop Bono ~ Mofo or Gone? That'd be really cool! :D

Oh...that's right I was gonna do Mofo :reject: i forgot....I don't have w/wo you so I'll have to do the one from Rattle and Hum

bono_212 said:
Oh...that's right I was gonna do Mofo :reject: i forgot....I don't have w/wo you so I'll have to do the one from Rattle and Hum

Excellent!!!

(I need a gif of Mr. Burns saying that:wink: )

asmile.gif

bass.gif

adambass.gif

Yeah I know those two practically say the same thing ,but I was quoting bono in the second one

oh and I also made this one

coffee.gif

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Also, if anyone is interested, I finally managed to make an under 40k version of the Bono Crotch icon:
bonou4.gif

That really isn't appropriate for here. As stated in the FAQ/Rules:

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Hidy said:
These are all so fun to view. It 's my first time to post on here,and I don't have an Icon or anything. Not sure how you do it:|

welcome Hidy , you'll be hooked in no time .
so tell us you must be a big u2 fan if your here .
so who do you love ?

sorry it took so long, I was sick yesterday so I didn't get on the comp at all

sadly this one's kinda big so it has no use :(
MOFO1.gif

also, my attempt at the bouncing bono...no where near as good as the original I'm afraid

mofo2.gif

thanks for waitng....anymore requests? Keep in mind they won't be done until tomorrow as I'm tired and want to go to bed :wink:

Hey galeongirl I'll try and make it smaller, but I don't use live journal so tell me hwat it is you need k?

and thanks for the love ;)

bono_212 said:
hmm....I'm bored...what video should I do next?

If I could request the opening to "The Sweetest Thing" where he's just staring at Ali with that adorable grin on his face. (Unless it's been done and is in this thread and I'm too much of a dork to not notice it...) Oh and where he pulls the flowers out of his sleeve (same vid). :hyper:

:bow: oh magnificent gif maker!!!

PlaTheGreat!! You are great! I love your LJ icons. I've been using one of yours on LJ for a long time. Thank you! :)

what is that Edge Larry dance from?
:evil: EBTTRT hump :combust:

and Bono_212, Lj needs max 40k.. it's really not much.. but if you'd like to try and make it that size, I'll be eternally grateful :hug:

Oh I just watched the Larry/Edge dance!....uh..... but what was I watching... I forget... wait lemme think....

I'm pretty sure it's on the Best of 1990-2000 dvd, because I was just watching that recently... you have it don't you Gg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom