U2 gifs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
This is my kind of thread. I have loads of animated gifs. From those made just from photos, to ones taken from screencaps (mini-movies, as they tend to be called).

Now, these are all LJ icons, but they're still gifs (all were made by me):

rdicon.gif
ebicon.gif
lcicon.gif

lticon.gif

kicon.gif

sticon.gif

bono.gif
(Not usable on LJ, as it's over 40k, maybe someday I'll beat the filesize down)

Useable wherever, so long as I'm credited. If any are used on LiveJournal, credit sapphires13 please. And please don't hotlink.

Expect plenty more to be posted soon.

EDIT: Accidentally posted the third one in place of the first one. All fixed now.

OMG!!! :lol: LMFAO

you are indeed my hero! by the way, do you have any sexy larry gifs? hmm, larry from the 'numb' video, saying something like... 'hands off me drooms' or such? could you make such a gif? :giggle:

I know there is a serious lack of Larry lovin'...I'm gonna do electrical storm in a moment I promise :)

Did you get the PM I sent you?

Ok...I'm sorta a perfectionist...so I couldn't help myself

I just made the words last a bit longer, anyway...it's just me...you don't have to bother with it :wink:

c57a060e.gif

ok back to electrical storm

Last edited:
Ok electrical storm
Sorry there's only two...as much as I love Larry, I just cana't do much with him :(

6167c584.gif

estorm.gif

Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of.. the european version.. Bono gets thrown out of a van about 20 times.. and int he end Edge takes him off the ground(seen in the first gif, the arms are Edge and Bono's)

it was in a project not so long ago, from tuwie I think.. it's prolly in the thread in Music on the internet ;) I got it, but it's not working well on my pc, the images are too slow... my pc is pretty screwed..

The_Edge89 said:
Thanks!
I've actually seen parts of it but not there whole thing.
;)
www.save file.com/projects/350790 =)
enjoy!
lovely gifs, everyone! thanks!
i have a few iPod ones, not sure if they've been posted....i dont have time to check the previous 29 pages, so i'll post them again ;]

ipod_e4.gif
ipod_e3.gif
ipod_be2.gif
ipod_l4.gif
ipod_e5.gif

does anyone have adam ones?

edgeElevationwink.gif

zootvgif.gif

atyclbsuitcase.gif

atclyb ;]
atyclbgif.gif

Last edited:
These are all so fun to view. It 's my first time to post on here,and I don't have an Icon or anything. Not sure how you do it:|

Here's Adam for ya tuwie!

iconipodadambluejackieocean.gif
iconipodadamswinggreenjackieocean.gif
iconipodadamgreenjackieocean.gif
iconipodu2adamyellowjackieocean.gif

And those other guys :wink:

iconipodbonosingspurplejackieocean.gif
iconipodlarrysingyellowjackieocean.gif
iconipodedgebadbluejackieocean.gif
iconipodbonotalkpurplejackieocean.gif

(These are all LJ icon size 100x100 and should be credited to jackieocean who has given us her kind permission to use them with credit, thanks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom