U2 dreams...but this is ridicurous!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
things are getting out of hand in my head...NOW I'm dreaming about No Doubt!!
eek.gif

They were playing at a this club for awhile, it was cram-packed and the crowd was all pogo'ing in front of them, and then...they took a break!
smile.gif
A loooooong break, long enough for me to drive off somewhere, drive back, but they still weren't back on. Some young actor(?) named Roald? something er other was all hittin on me, and his friend leans over and says "he's Hebrew!" LOL!

Then I suddenly found myelf hanging out with Jack Black! He was telling me about this bar that he owned (called something really creative like "Jack's"). Then I saw ND's drummer (but with straight red bowl-cut hair) sitting in the corner clad only in little shorts (appropriate). I asked him what the deal was about the long break, he was very sheepish and worried...he said, "I'm just so tired of the white trash stuff, man! Last night she (Gwen) used a GUN to try and get her point across!" (WTF?) He was like, afraid of Gwen!

Then there was a commotion toward the stage, and suddenly Rosie O'Donnell and a bunch of others were doing this cheesy broadway bit, like she does on her shows!
eek.gif

But hmm...No Doubt never did come back on stage...
frown.gif

Now what the HECK did I eat before bed last night??????????

I LOVE THIS DREAM!!!

i love no doubt and love jack black!!!

i posted my first official REAL U2 dream in the RSOC thread. Stop by. Settle in. Read all about it.

I had a crazy U2-related dream last night too. I was at my family's house, and I had just gotten home alone, and the place was being ransacked. I looked in the back yard just in time to see Dr. Dre taking some booty! Yes, the Dr. Dre that's friends with Snoop, not Ed Lover. And so I ran across the street to my friend's house to call the police, when all of a sudden, as if he were trying my stereo to make sure he should take it, I heard him blasting Babyface!!! And I was all pissed b/c that's one of my favorite sexy songs, and he was using it to test whether or not he should go through the difficulty of stealing my stereo!! Hmph.
Love,
SloMo
Plus, before that I was about to have a dream that involved the boys themselves, but some girl barged in my room and woke me up. I couldn't remember what the dream was about, but I know they were in there. People just have no respect for the sweet dreams of others!

Interesting dream, Disco! On a related note, Jack Black (well Tenacious D--him and Kyle) were behind me in the heart along with Weezer in St. Louis. I'd already met Weezer in Sept. in Detroit, and I really wanted to meet Jack, but he was surrounded by lots of people and I decided not to bother him anymore. He made a lot of beer runs during the show, lol...

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

Ah yes, dreams....the RSOC topic of the week...
biggrin.gif
Some of those are pretty good
smile.gif

Disco, it might be time to take a break
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

LMAO Disco-esp. the Rosie O'Donnell part-
confused.gif

I confess-I dreamed once that Bono was trying to kill me
eek.gif
eek.gif

I woke up, needless to say, in a cold sweat
icon30.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I never really have U2 dreams ... well, I never really remember my dreams very often.

I think I once I dreamt that we were all haning out in my living room, and I think I dreamt about a concert once.

Nothing dramatic or exciting.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

LOL! That is definitely an interesting dream- I love how dreams can be so wacky and random.

I recently had a dream where Bono invited my mom and me over to his house to swim in his outdoor pool with his kids. Then he invited us to dinner, and Ali made this really elaborate meal (I had watched Iron Chef before going to bed!). My mom wanted to thank Ali for dinner, but she didn't know what to call her, so she was whispering to me "What's Bono's wife's name? Should I call her by her first name? What's their real last name? Would I seem like a stalker if knew their last name?" It was pretty funny. The only bad part was that Bono was barely in the dream at all!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I confess-I dreamed once that Bono was trying to kill me
eek.gif
eek.gif

I woke up, needless to say, in a cold sweat
Dude! I had a dream like that! Bono was the Fly though, and he kept chasing me around w/ a knife. Haha, I remember I was freaked-out, but I still thought he was hot. Anyway, I guess he managed to stab me or something, and as I lay dying, he was holding me in his arms and crying, like "What have I done?!!" And so forth.

Back
Top Bottom