Tongues of the Band, Ladies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phistolemon said:

hello hello (hola), I'm at a place called Bono's belly
it's everything I wish to see
you...give me something
to drooooool, drooooooooooooool! :drool:

All together now ... our new home song..
:drool: oh god... that picture is sending shivers down my spine... seriously!
belly... bono... furr... sweat,... :drool:

:lmao: Thats a great version of Vertigo phistolemon!!!!!! Now I'm gonna be thinking of those lyrics next time i hear it! :lol:

phistolemon said:

hello hello (hola), I'm at a place called Bono's belly
it's everything I wish to see
you...give me something
to drooooool, drooooooooooooool! :drool:

okay after tha chin my 2nd favorite part of this mans gorgeous being.:drool:

omg you did it didn't you?

Ok I leave you with a cute tongue!!
iconbonohipposapphires13.gif

Bono Mot said:
Mmmm. I'm mad for his little pointy incisors! Guh.

Don't get me started on Bonoteeth!!!! That man knows how to use them... he bit me hard enough where I could feel his teeth on my fingers, and almost made me afraid that he'd really bite down and hurt me, but never did. But he clearly let me know that he could have if he'da wanted to. And yeah, I'da let him like the doofus that I am. :combust:

Ah, sweet memories of being bitten by Bono.

Ty ladies - yes, all the way back in 2001 at Staples Center (Nov 12th, 2001, to be exact), I was one of the lucky ones to be bitten by him that tour. Unfortunately, no photos exist of the incident that I know of (and believe me, I searched far and wide for them), I think because there were two huge cameras on either side of him (well, us really) that were obstructing the views from everyone else. But wow - to have Bono look directly into your eyes while his teeth are on your fingertips... :combust: I swear he even kind of gave me a "WTF are you waiting for? Take a picture, already!" look while he was doing it, but honestly, I didn't even know I had another hand at that moment in time. The only thing I could think of was "OMG my hand is in Bono's mouth!"

All I have is a photo taken of his forehead just before he did it. Notice how wet his bottom lip is. :drool: He left my fingers very moist from it. But contrary to rumor, his tongue did not caress my fingertips. Just his lip. I distinctly remember wanting to feel his tongue but that didn't happen.
346428333%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323688%3C99%3A32ot1lsi

And yes, I put my fingers in my mouth afterwards. I couldn't resist! It was very...velvety.

If you want the long story: http://spongetta4.tripod.com/mybonoshrine/id1.html. I don't know why that site is still up; I canceled that ISP ages ago. But I don't complain!

Okay - back on topic...

346428333%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23236966%3A9%3A9%3Aot1lsi

Last edited:
lemon, I'm staring with my mouth open here...that sounds....DELICIOUS, man! de-li-cious!! :drool: I would so have sucked my own finger afterwards, too, honestly :|

Back
Top Bottom