The Next Best Thing update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
For the 2 of you who may still be interested :slant:, I actually got something produced tonight. I got just under two pages typed and feel that I've hit a stride that will allow me to finish a chapter, possibly two by the end of next week.

So much depends on my work schedule now. When I started this story (well, actually when I started sharing it with you ladies), I worked 2 jobs, but I always knew what my hours would be. Working in retail managment now, I can never be sure exactly what times and what nights I'll be home to write. Between looking out for my mom & making sure Mr. Blu gets his fair share of my attention, my writing time has been severly reduced from what it was.

Thanks to all who patiently wait for these installments & encourage me to continue. :hug:

By the way, I hope to get what I've worked on tonight posted by tomorrow afternoon. :up:

:D You ladies are sweet... and the "2" wasn't an accurate count. Just my estimate of how many still cared about the story - happily for me, it looks like I underestimated. :hug:

:counts: I make five. :wink:

Or six. Or seven. Hey, I'm a writer. I suck at math. :wink:

Anyway, Blu, I've been waiting for an update of this story.

Last edited:
Just posted Chapter 14, ladies. :applaud: As always, your critiques are welcomed and appreciated! :D

Back
Top Bottom