The G8 Summit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6055379f.jpg

94c2f172.jpg

FlyYourKite said:
:faint: Whew, he's looking good today :drool:

Sir Bob is always looking good! :wink: Bono is looking very good too... :combust:

I want Bonos hoodie! :reject:

Thanks for the pics Kelly! :bow:

Last edited:
Wet wet wet, The Proclaimers, The Sugababes, The Corrs, Annie Lennox, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Eddie Izzard&most importantly Bono are all appearing!!!!

53203871.jpg

In light of recent events I have come ot the conclusion that there needs to be a new job in the u2 organization whose sole job is to manage Bono's pants - to be certain that they are not faded in the wrong places, the make certain that at all times the zipper is zipped, buttons buttoned and shirts either tucked in or out (depending on the mood of the event). This is an important job and I humbly submit my name for the above job:wink:

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
In light of recent events I have come ot the conculsion that there needs to be a new job in the u2 organization whose sole job is to manage Bono's pants - to be certain that they are not faded in the wrong places, the make certain that at all times the zipper is zipped, buttons buttoned and shirts either tucked in or out (depending on the mood of the event). This is an important job and I humbly submit my name for the above job:wink:

:lol:

You're right - someone sould take care of that! :yes:

...and this is not the first time theres 'that kind' of problem! :huh:

Can't remember the exact concert, but there was one time "Beautiful Day" started with Bono saying: "Sorry, my pants are just comming undone here! Excuse me, girls!"

:tsk:

Chrissi, I trust you'll take this job very seriously! :wink: :giggle:

nurse chrissi said:
53203871.jpg

In light of recent events I have come ot the conclusion that there needs to be a new job in the u2 organization whose sole job is to manage Bono's pants - to be certain that they are not faded in the wrong places, the make certain that at all times the zipper is zipped, buttons buttoned and shirts either tucked in or out (depending on the mood of the event). This is an important job and I humbly submit my name for the above job:wink:

You'll be needing an assistant and I volunteer.

r1737072157.jpg

upon extensive research it appear that it is in fact a string from the hoodie
this does not undershadow the importance of a "bono's pants manager" it only highlights the need for a "hoodie wrangler" as well:shifty:

u2granny I believe that an assistant is a necessity

nurse chrissi said:
r1737072157.jpg

upon extensive research it appear that it is in fact a string from the hoodie
this does not undershadow the importance of a "bono's pants manager" it only highlights the need for a "hoodie wranger" as well:shifty:

u2granny I believe that an assistant is a necessity

I humbly accept.

I believe there should be a proper competition for this position. The job should be posted, along with a list of all the qualifications the ideal candidate would posess. That's the kind of open and equitable approach that Bono would support.:yes:

What is it now: the zipper or a string from the hoodie? Why would it be white if the hoodie is green? :huh:

I'll post these here as well..I just took them "live" from the BBC3 broadcast here....

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD000.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD001.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD002.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD003.jpg

I can take loads more after 00.45 when the broadcast ends :wink:

Back
Top Bottom