tell me I'm not alone here: Bono Fetish #433798

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Sooo...it's VH1's fault.

They keep showing this clip, this one clip, of Bono in the "Streets" video. Which is hot al on its own, really, being JTree Bono and all. But then, in this one shot, Bono tosses back that chocolate mane (hot move #1), running a hand through it (#2), closes his eyes (nuff said) AND...he's keeping time to Larrys' beat with his leg, you know, bending his knee and stomping with his heel.

Wearing those tight black jeans....

And those high boots....

*droooooolllll* It just kills me.

You all know the moment I'm talking about? I'd swear it's "still building and burning down love...." but I might be wrong on that.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Feeling vocal tonight I guess.
smile.gif

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Sherry, my darling, that video was a hetero-sexual comfirming experience for me when I first saw it. It still is. The part you describe is THE part that rings my bells.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

Oh yes girl that does it for me! That's what really turned me on about Bono all the time- the hands in the hair, the bent leg with the tight pants, the stomping leg with heeled boots. The gentle yet strong moves, his mannerisms, he just had a way to push my panic button like no one else could! That was the look and the moves that gave me thrills and chills and joy. That's what made Bono so hot and sexy to me! So I hope everyone realizes how Pop Bono did not turn me on, all those things were missing and he was ruined! He's looking fine now, he runs his hands through his beautiful hair, and many times I could see in his face on this tour things I had seen in the past and he looked just like the old, I mean young, Bono again. What I don't like is his shoes, they are so clunky they mess up the sexy way he walks, and I miss the way he strutted in those boots and stomped those heels! He still stomps his foot the same way, yes, but it's not quite the same without the heeled boots. He's looking so fine though I won't complain. But yes, I have a fetish for all those things Sherry mentioned. BIG TIME!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
Yes yes yes! I know what you mean! I was watching on VH1 the 100 greatest videos or some countdown thing, and Streets was on it.

biggrin.gif
I love that BonoDance

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

OMG I know the exact bit you are talking about. I love that video. I'm going to have to put it on now.
Also a bonus is Adam shirtless
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Oh yes girl that does it for me! That's what really turned me on about Bono all the time- the hands in the hair, the bent leg with the tight pants, the stomping leg with heeled boots.
smile.gif

okay, i know this is not the zoo confessionals, but i have to admit, i had a major crush on JT Bono!! it was unavoidable!!! he just dripped sex appeal...running his hands thru that gorgeous mane and those tight pants....*swoons*
how could any woman resist!!!

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 12-22-2001).]

Obviously the Streets video represented a sexual awakening for everyone! I adore that bit you described, and that vid also cemented my total, unbridled lust for Edge as he shimmys and twitches and hops his way around that roof. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

icon26.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
you are not alone. I too find this video to be very sexy. I was able to find one still from the video on the internet, here it is...

bU81562.jpg
Me want to touch the hair....!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

I LOVE WTSHNN! Just too Yummy!

BonoStreets8.jpg

BonoStreets9.jpg

BonoStreets10.jpg

BonoStreets12.jpg

BonoStreets13.jpg

------------------
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on the Christmas tree....
I wish I was the star that went on top.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

BonoStreets15.jpg

BonoStreets16.jpg

BonoStreets17.jpg

Ok I'm done!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on the Christmas tree....
I wish I was the star that went on top.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Somehow I didn't think it was just me.
biggrin.gif

If I run across any pic from this video, I'll post 'em.

Thanks guys! Anyone else wanna fess up?

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

*sings*
Sherry Darling,
You are not alone
I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay!

*Random channeling of MJ, sorry, just put that on a mix for my little bro*

Streets Bono is DEFINITELY hot!

*fans self*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
BonoStreets13.jpg

*faints and drowns in a puddle of drool*
icon35.gif

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 12-23-2001).]

Hooooooooooooooooolllllllly god those are beautiful! I KNEW someone would have them. HOLY drool! What a gorgeous sunny smile, a beautiful open face, those lean legs.
biggrin.gif
*phew* Wow, ladies, I just can' thank you all enough!

SD

------------------

Nice pix! I especially love the part where he reaches over and appears to affectionately rub one of the cameramen. mmmmmmm....

Hey Sherry...What's with the MJ stuff? I always thought your name was from a Bruce song:
Hey Hey Hey
What you say,
Sherry Darling

------------------

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:

Yeah, that's the one. Erm...what MJ stuff?? Eh? *confusion*

But Martha, since you said that video "rings your bells", here's a little holiday tune for ya, Pleab style.....

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Bono's edible
Adam's shirtless
Larry's built and
we want more Edge-nog HEY!
biggrin.gif

Merry merry,
Cheryl/SD

Somebody mentioned MJ...never mind.

Love the song! It perfectly captures the video.

------------------

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
BonoStreets15.jpg

Wow!!
eek.gif
this is my favourite of the bunch! thanks for posting them Monica! BTW...i am glad to see you are gracing us with your presence! ((big hug))
smile.gif

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

1. No problem Martha.
smile.gif

2. Thanks for the laugh, Mona.

3. Thanks and well done for the regulatin', Sicy.

4. Thanks AGAIN for the indescribably hot and perfect Streets!Bono pictures. They were exactly what I (and evidenlty most of the rest of us)...well, lets just say we found what we were lookin for.
redface.gif

5. Thanks to all sharing my lil' fetish with me.
smile.gif
I was feeling a bit shy about posting it but ya'll were nice and friendly.
smile.gif

::scrolls through again and saves all these wonderful pics::

------------------

Back
Top Bottom