Surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi to all my lovelies!!! :love: Missing you all terribly. I'm up for a few minutes, lying over my swiss ball as I eat breakfast....then back to my prison :sad:

3 sleeps to go!!! Then I'm gonna start getting dangerous, albeit slowly, again!!! :evil:

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

gluey said:
Wish me luck girls (and guys!!). Have to have surgery on 19th October - a lower Spinal Fusion :yikes: My L4 disc has decided to explode and hasn't got better after months of treatment.....I'll have to get my fill of blue crack over the next couple of weeks, because I'll be out of action for a few weeks after that :sad:

I will say a special prayer for you, dear.:pray: I will try to keep you up to date on any special Bule Crack/Pleba news if you like.:hug:

:hug: Thank you so much for all your thoughts and messages :hug: :heart:

In 13hrs I'll be going into surgery and Bionic Gluey will be created! I'm nervous as heck but relieved that I'll finally be on the road to recovery instead of being in limbo like I have been for the last few months.

Hugs to you all and see you here in a week or two!!!

:kiss:

gluey said:
:hug: Thank you so much for all your thoughts and messages :hug: :heart:

In 13hrs I'll be going into surgery and Bionic Gluey will be created! I'm nervous as heck but relieved that I'll finally be on the road to recovery instead of being in limbo like I have been for the last few months.

Hugs to you all and see you here in a week or two!!!

:kiss:

Miss you! :(

Hope all goes well and you feel brand new again!

:hug: :hug:

Wishing you a speedy recovery, gluey! :kiss:

I'll be thinkin of you today, checkin in for updates and such. :hug:

"Bionic Gluey" :hmm:

Gluey! :hug: You'll be fine. And we'll all be here to welcome you back. Now when you come home, you make sure you're comfortable and snug; then you can ask Mr Gluey to tend to you..:evil: and you can read all your messages whilst being fed chocolates and alcohol from the big, square hands of our bestest vocalist....

*oh, how I'd like him to be vocal....:evil:

Back
Top Bottom