straw hats, anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2grace

The Fly
For what it's worth - I was at the U of Michigan/Michigan State football game this weekend (a crowd of over 100 thousand) and without even looking, just happened to see 3-4 Bonoesque straw hats on the heads of young people (students). (And this seemed like an odd time for such a hat, especially as it was very very windy)...So, maybe Bono's started something?

I saw bunches of people on the beach in Destin, FL, this summer with them on. I almost bought one at a tack shop where I live--but it didn't look as good on me as it does on B (plus my husband would be suspicious--wrap around glasses, straw hat, mmm what look am I going for.)

I admit it -- I have Bono shades, too ... My daughter pointed it out to me -- but then again, after she had LASIK surgery on her eyes, the y gave her Bono "Fly" glasses -- so here I was driving in my neo-Bono glasses and she was sitting there in her Bono Fly glasses. Had to laugh ....

I've always liked hats and have been wearing my pink straw one since earlier in the year. I didnt even really give thought to the Bono aspect of it until recently. I got a new black straw one in New Orleans a week ago because I've really grown to like the look on me.

Back
Top Bottom