sponsor-a-PLEBAN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
OK, Sicy told me I could do this. I'd like to sponsor a PLEBAN who's having hassles becoming a Premium Member but really wants to. I hate to think of losing any red-blooded PLEBANS....... so, if you want to join me and sponsor members, post here!! Thanks! PLEBA for all PLEBANS!!!:drool: :drool: :censored:

I understand that some potential, uh, adoptees, might be feeling embarrassed to post in public! You shouldn't be but if you're shy about this you can pm me and maybe we get a PLEBAN adoption agency going. Come on, I don't want anyone to be left out!:wave: :wave:

Yeah, I was wondering how that was going to work.

Maybe we could just get a list together and it can just be first come first serve.

Serve......mmmmm......turkey and stuffing...

Sorry.

I've actually already picked a PLEBAN I'd like to sponsor! I'll try to p-mail said PLEBAN tonight! Then if it works out I'm p-mailing a mod and asking them how we do this. I haven't figured out the whole thing. I had the Day From Hell at work. But I do hate to lose PLEBANS--and I know Elvis does also.:lol:

OK, well, like I said, I'm ready to adopt so if anyone out there wants to PM me then have at it!

Otherwise, I'll figure out some other way to help!

They could also pm me if they wish to be sponsored and I can let someone that wants to sponsor know, privately.

Sicy said:
They could also pm me if they wish to be sponsored and I can let someone that wants to sponsor know, privately.

THANK YOU SICY!!! Yes! If you're looking for a sponsor let Sicy know!! I want to help......I actually feel like :censored: right now due to work related trauma (can you say 'suicide and murder??.... crudtastic). So this is to help other people but it's to help me also. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well, this is not something I would usually do but...*looks around* I'd like to be sponsored. I really wanna stay around but I have spent all my money on moving to Ireland. If anyone has ever moved to a foreign country they should know how much money you have to spend in this situation.

I'd be willing to pay back as soon as I settle in Dublin and get a job. *Sighs* *Looks around again* This is kinda embarrasing...:sad: and I feel like an idiot posting all this...*runs away* :huh:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Well, this is not something I would usually do but...*looks around* I'd like to be sponsored. I really wanna stay around but I have spent all my money on moving to Ireland. If anyone has ever moved to a foreign country they should know how much money you have to spend in this situation.

I'd be willing to pay back as soon as I settle in Dublin and get a job. *Sighs* *Looks around again* This is kinda embarrasing...:sad: and I feel like an idiot posting all this...*runs away* :huh:

No, this is not anything to be embarrassed about! Moving to another country is a hassle. My brother lived in Italy for nine years, and he had to move there and then move back. If you want to be sponsored we want to know! Don't be shy!

verte76 said:

No, this is not anything to be embarrassed about! Moving to another country is a hassle. My brother lived in Italy for nine years, and he had to move there and then move back. If you want to be sponsored we want to know! Don't be shy!

Hi there! Thanks for replying my post. :)

Yes, I'd love to be sponsored, but it'd be a special kind of sponsoring because Id' pay back as soon as I settle and get a job! Mainly cus I hate being in debt with people...I'm really obsessive with that! hehehe :)

It's easy to adopt a PLEBAN. Just enter your adoptee's user name in the premium member subscription form, then enter the payment info, then PM your adoptee! Nothing to it! I just adopted. If you don't mind e-mail me at p.hefner@worldnet.att.net to tell me who you adopted! Thanks in advance.:hug: :hug:

:shrug: I don't have anybody specific in mind that I would like to adopt, but I still really, really want to help. So if anyone would like to be adopted, just p/m me, okay? :hug:

I have good news.

Pleba will still be available to view and post only, no special features, for those of you that dont pay.

Well as I am a student I am on a tight budget and I don want to send bills overseas and Money orders are so damn expensive I thaught i had to be a non-premium member but i can send a concertvideo or something to anyone who is willing to help me!

So please adopt me!:wave:

btw next summer will be great first the boss twice and then the Stones!!!

Back
Top Bottom