So Where In the World Is He?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Somethings coming in the mail for you bonocomet!!! :shifty: I hope he doesn't hurt his shoulders on the way..... :D

hmm wonder if "Bono's" up in the air yet - on his way to JC's and bonocomets....... :wink: Hope they look after his shoulders!

From May 9th...Ali took the photo for this couple on the beach near his house.

bonobeach5-07.jpg

Bono :heart: Ali walking hand in hand on the beach.
bonobeach5-07-2.jpg

Heads up for anyone in Dublin next week...

Celebrities celebrate WB Yeats
Sunday June 10 2007

U2's BONO, Sinead Cusack and Jeremy Irons will pay a special birthday tribute to WB Yeats in Dublin next week. The National Library of Ireland's first Josephine Hart Poetry Hour next Wednesday June 13, 2007 will include readings of various poets by all three stars.

The event is part of the Library's Summer's Wreath programme, a month-long programme of events celebrating the great poet and run in conjunction with the National Library's current exhibition. The series is named after the Mullingar-born writer Josephine Harte.

teenie said:

Sunday June 10 2007

U2's BONO, Sinead Cusack and Jeremy Irons will pay a special birthday tribute to WB Yeats in Dublin next week. The National Library of Ireland's first Josephine Hart Poetry Hour next Wednesday June 13, 2007 will include readings of various poets by all three stars.

The event is part of the Library's Summer's Wreath programme, a month-long programme of events celebrating the great poet and run in conjunction with the National Library's current exhibition. The series is named after the Mullingar-born writer Josephine Harte.

Just a few weeks to early for me!!:sad:

teenie said:

Sunday June 10 2007

So there he was, you can also listen to it:
http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=2137

i heard they spend alot more in time in france then ireland;; because of privacy perhaps?
good luck i hope you meet him.

Back
Top Bottom