So I must be the only person with no life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
It's Friday night and I can't believe how dead this place is! PLEBA and PLEBAns, NOBODY! I guess I'm the only person with no life. Well, congratulations on your exciting lives everybody and I'm glad you have something better to do on a Friday night;) I'll go make some avatars or something. See you later! :wave:

Thanks! :wave: I wish you all a good night! Let's see if we can spice it up, I'll go for a party. Anything!

Listen here, Bono and Adam girls.....and any Larry ones too....It's Freestyln' Friday! That means post EDGE!!!!!!!! :edge: :D

:reject: j/k.....do what you want. :D

I think I use the :D smilie a lot. I used to use the :evil: smilie all the time but I've switched the the :D smilie. :shrug:

I just had a party with my new sonicare toothbrush. I've never had an electric toothbrush. I was terrified at first when it started. I don't think I've laughed so hard brushing my teeth. I had toothpaste everywhere. You have to keep it in your mouth for 2 minutes...it stops when 2 minutes is done. It was a very long 2 minutes. I was a mess when I was done.....

ok sorry. This isn't randooooomdum. I'll stop now.

I can't go to the dentist right now. I don't have a job so no dental insurance. I went a few months ago when I had insurance so I don't need to go now.

you mean just a plain old avatar or a moving one? I have not a clue how to make moving ones....ok that's not true. I know how I just don't have the software to do it. Chizip does all that stuff for me. I want to :kiss: him for making my sig.....ok not really. But I love it! :D He made my avatar too.

If you just want an avatar of a picture, I can help you out with that. Just post a pic of what you want or pm it to me.

i was out most of the night (ad d for that matter), but i assure you that i still have no life. well, ok, i have a life, it's just a sad apthetic attempt at one. here was my day: sleep through chem and calc, study for latin exam while eating lunch, take latin exam, mail a job application, take a us to a town 30 minutes away to see my favourite local band only to get right back on the bus and go back to campus because it started raining and it was supposed to be an outdoor show, get completely drenched walking from the bus stop to the radio station to drop off my fall semester show application in the pouring rain, get even wetter on the way to the convienence store to buy soda for the ultimate frisbee team pasta party that i didn't even want to go to, at this point i was wrining out my clothing so i don't think i could get any more soaked on the way back to my dorm, did some chem homework (how's that for a friday afternoon-ish/early-evening?), took a bus to the pasta party, left early to get to the radio station to do my show, spent 2 hours listening to all sorts of awesome punk rock, did my radio show, came back to my dorm and have been posting on interference since (i posted my setlist from my radio show in my journal)

as i said, sad pathetic attempt at trying to have a life.

I can only make regular avatars, not moving ones :grumpy:

Iwasbored, I was just thinking the other day, you must be really bored because you made FOB in only 6 months :crazy: and I've been here almost 2 years and have half as many posts, and I do post a lot! How did you do it?! :huh: You must travel the entire site a lot more than me.

Originally posted by meeganie
I have no life, and I'm depressed and angry at myself. :banghead:

I sure know that feeling :sigh:

Last edited:
Lots of people have gone missing from here :sad: Where is Angela? What happened to Werstie?

Last edited:
IWasBored said:

as i said, sad pathetic attempt at trying to have a life.

No, you said "apthetic"... :p

I don't have a life either! :dance: But it's not SO bad. Right now, I'm making a new index of my Boomspeed pics. And I have a date with R&H at 5:00 PM... :D

arw9797 said:

I just had a party with my new sonicare toothbrush. I've never had an electric toothbrush. I was terrified at first when it started. I don't think I've laughed so hard brushing my teeth. I had toothpaste everywhere. You have to keep it in your mouth for 2 minutes...it stops when 2 minutes is done. It was a very long 2 minutes. I was a mess when I was done.....

ok sorry. This isn't randooooomdum. I'll stop now.

:lmao: I hadn't laughed so hard in a LONG time... dork! :laugh:

flaming june said:

No, you said "apthetic"... :p

to make matters worse, i haven't even picked up any typing skills, regardless of the sick amounts of time i spend on the computer

Back
Top Bottom