So I must be the only person with no life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoey's got this little catnip bag that she attacks and slobbers on every once in awhile :laugh:

zoeytoys.jpg

I have some dried catnip in a bag too and one day while I was at work and my bf happened to be at my house he said she grabbed it from under the table and tried to run off with it :lol:

Sicy said:
Zoey's got this little catnip bag that she attacks and slobbers on every once in awhile :laugh:

zoeytoys.jpg

I have some dried catnip in a bag too and one day while I was at work and my bf happened to be at my house he said she grabbed it from under the table and tried to run off with it :lol:

:cute:

My Kitty has has sunk her teeth into the bag of Catnip a few times:lol: My cat is a little Catnip Junkie.

Sicy, although cats aren't my favorite thing, the more pictures I see of your cat, the cuter I think she is. That last picture you posted is really cute.

SpanishEyes21 said:
Where did you buy that Mat????? I would love to get something like that for my kitty. I have some catnip in a little plastic back that I sprinkle on the floor sometimes and my Cat comes running and she'll start licking it up and rolling around in it.

I always sprinkled the catnip on the floor too, but I always hated cleaning it up after they used it, so when I saw the mat, I was like "Hey!" :)

I got the mat at Pet Supplies Plus... don't know if you have those stores in your area? :shrug:

I would think some of the bigger chains have it, but I like Pet Supplies Plus, they always have the best prices on everything. :yes:

Sicy said:
zoeytoys.jpg

Slobbers! :lol: That's the first thing Belle did to the mat... she started licking it!!!

A while ago, I bought my kitties these little animals... one's a ducky, and one's a bear. They have velcro on their backs that you can open and stick catnip in. But for some reason, they don't seem to play with them much, even though I thought the ducky and bear were cute (guess humans and cats don't have the same taste in cuteness :tsk: )

My kitties prefer the raw catnip, or now the new mat! :D

Here, Petco carries the catnip mat (according to the web site):
http://www.petco.com/product_info.asp?sku=9219610101&dept_id=-2

It's actually called a Boogie Mat! :huh:

:lol:

And here's part of the description on the site:

"Simply unzip the opening at the end of the mat and remove the Zoom around the Room Catnip Package. Caution: Watch your back, may attract swarms of low-flying kitties."

Swarms of low-flying kitties.

:lmao:

Look at her pupils, she's HIGH! :lol: ;) :cute:

I've had some cats go crazy over catnip and some don't react to it at all. I don't know why. :huh:

arw9797 said:
Sicy, although cats aren't my favorite thing, the more pictures I see of your cat, the cuter I think she is. That last picture you posted is really cute.

YAY !!!! :applaud: :hyper: :heart: :hug:

erised said:
Here, Petco carries the catnip mat (according to the web site):
http://www.petco.com/product_info.asp?sku=9219610101&dept_id=-2

It's actually called a Boogie Mat! :huh:

And here's part of the description on the site:

"Simply unzip the opening at the end of the mat and remove the Zoom around the Room Catnip Package. Caution: Watch your back, may attract swarms of low-flying kitties."

Swarms of low-flying kitties.

:lmao:

Cool! There's a Petco right down the street from me. :hyper: I think Zoey will tear the shit out of this mat! :lol:

And :lmao: @ the description of the mat!!! :lmao: :lmao:

U2Kitten said:
Look at her pupils, she's HIGH! :lol: ;) :cute:

I've had some cats go crazy over catnip and some don't react to it at all. I don't know why. :huh:

:laugh: Zoey's a freak! Sometimes she LOVES the catnip and sometimes she doesnt care :shrug: And, some cats are actually completely immune to it and could give a rats ass about it never!

I had promised more recent pics of Lady... these were taken just yesterday. :D

3378665923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A672%3A35%3Bot1lsi

3378665923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A672%3A664ot1lsi

This one is a bit scary... but she wasn't roaring, just yawning. :eeklaugh:

3378665923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A672%3A7%3A%3Bot1lsi

:scream: Just got out of EYKIW... I don't know why I keep reading those threads. I end up depressed with all the negativity. :huh:

flaming june said:
:scream: Just got out of EYKIW... I don't know why I keep reading those threads. I end up depressed with all the negativity. :huh:

I totally agree with you. It took all of my strength to ignore some of the comments and not to get into it with anyone on a few of those threads last week.

arw9797 said:

I totally agree with you. It took all of my strength to ignore some of the comments and not to get into it with anyone on a few of those threads last week.

I know! :tsk: I just can't believe some of those people call themselves U2 "fans"... :huh:

flaming june said:

I know! :tsk: I just can't believe some of those people call themselves U2 "fans"... :huh:

What really bothers me is when I see people put down something U2 and then they get pissed and defensive when people jump on them for their comments. This is a U2 forum. What do they expect other fans are going to do when negativity is thrown at the band? I'm certainly not saying people who don't like something U2 don't have a right to express it. I just think the person who makes the negative comment should expect other people to get all over that comment because this place is about U2 and generally most people here are huge U2 fans.

I like a lot of other bands but I don't look at other forums so I guess I just have to assume most people do the same, but I could be wrong. There could be the casual fan around here too. But I like to believe, that at one time or another, U2 was at the top of everyone's list and that's why they are here. I do like to see other peoples opinions about U2, good or bad, I just don't understand why the person who says the negative comment doesn't understand why that would bother some people.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

What really bothers me is when I see people put down something U2 and then they get pissed and defensive when people jump on them for their comments. This is a U2 forum. What do they expect other fans are going to do when negativity is thrown at the band? I'm certainly not saying people who don't like something U2 don't have a right to express it. I just think the person who makes the negative comment should expect other people to get all over that comment because this place is about U2 and generally most people here are huge U2 fans.

I like a lot of other bands but I don't look at other forums so I guess I just have to assume most people do the same, but I could be wrong. There could be the casual fan around here too. But I like to believe, that at one time or another, U2 was at the top of everyone's list and that's why they are here. I do like to see other peoples opinions about U2, good or bad, I just don't understand why the person who says the negative comment doesn't understand why that would bother some people.

Yeah, I get what you are saying. I do believe people have the right to express their opinions, but sometimes I think some people here only want to make others mad. I don't always like or agree with what the band does, but sometimes I ask myself "Do other people really need to know this?"... I guess I'm of the mentality that if you have nothing good to say, then it's best to stay silent. I come here to have fun, but some of those comments just drain all the fun out of this forum.

But PLEBA is a whole different story, thank God. :D

flaming june said:

Yeah, I get what you are saying. I do believe people have the right to express their opinions, but sometimes I think some people here only want to make others mad. I don't always like or agree with what the band does, but sometimes I ask myself "Do other people really need to know this?"... I guess I'm of the mentality that if you have nothing good to say, then it's best to stay silent. I come here to have fun, but some of those comments just drain all the fun out of this forum.

exactly. that's the very reason I stay away from FYM because I just don't like to get into it with people about certain things and I don't want to say anything that might be offensive to someone else.

flaming june said:

But PLEBA is a whole different story, thank God. :D

It is! It's the only place in the world I can do this: :edge::drool: :combust::faint: at 29 and people don't do this: :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom