Sgt Pepper!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I always do that. I do it on purpose to. I get in my car and I listen to "All you need is love", the "Sgt. Peppers", then as the anticipation builds, I throw on ELEVATION!!!

I do the same thing!!! Especially now that I have the Elevation remix from "7" with the twangy Sitar beginning.

------------------
What are we going to do now?
It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and
Every book has been read....

The influx mix from U2 7 does strange things to me. Indeed. I also really love the Elevation bootlegs that include the Beatles songs at the beginning. Especially because you can hear the crowd singing, and it brings back so many memories ... eee! I need another U2 concert fix!

------------------
"I still can't play guitar
How the hell did I get this far?"

~Bono, Detroit

There is no way we could possibly do infinity push-ups.

Originally posted by bono-vox:
they played thin lizzys the boys r back in town here (slane) and at that point i was like a mad lunatic..i couldnt contain myself i was so excited

*memories*
biggrin.gif

Yes I remember that
smile.gif
happy memories. That song does more for me for reminding me of the concert. The crowd went so wild when it was on it was almost like Phil and the boys were there playing. They went more crazy for that than the Red Hot Chili Peppers (just) lol
I love The Boys Are Back In Town
smile.gif

*Goes off to listen to it*
Back soon

Listening to it now
smile.gif

Phil's one of my idols/role models (for bass and determination not the drug thing)
Also has other good memories all of which were in Ireland so it is basically my Ireland feel good sort of song. I was with a friend watching that film A Knight's Tale and it came on and I nearly started screaming. (It was about a week after Slane) I started laughing and smiling though lol

Isn?t it funny!!

They are playing Sgt Peppers lonly hearts club band on the telly right now and I was like: ELEVATION!!!! Where??????
Blargh!
tongue.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

I always do that. I do it on purpose to. I get in my car and I listen to "All you need is love", the "Sgt. Peppers", then as the anticipation builds, I throw on ELEVATION!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
Lemonboy's Maid of Honour

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by Ana:
I don't get it *runs away before getting caught by malicious boss*

Didn?t they have Sgt Pepper as opening music on any of the american legs???
well they did in europe!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Originally posted by UV2001:
I was with a friend watching that film A Knight's Tale and it came on and I nearly started screaming. (It was about a week after Slane) I started laughing and smiling though lol

OMG, I did EXACTLY the same thing! About a week after Slane as well! I nearly fell off my chair. LOL
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Truly:
OMG, I did EXACTLY the same thing! About a week after Slane as well! I nearly fell off my chair. LOL
biggrin.gif

So pleased I wasn't the only one. I felt stupid for about 5 seconds then just thought that if people think I'm crazy let them lol. I wanted to start jumping around and cheering lol
biggrin.gif
I managed to stop myself before I made too much of a fool of myself and got a life ban from the cinema or something stupid like that lol

*raises hand* I've done this too.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Didn?t they have Sgt Pepper as opening music on any of the american legs???
well they did in europe!
biggrin.gif

Ohhh, on the tour! I had tickets 4 feet away from Bono. No...memory coming back...that *WASN'T* ME!!!!!! BAH! I GAVE THE TICKETS UP!!!!
mad.gif

fuck

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

*scratches head* *walks out w/o saying anything*

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks M.P.]

Back
Top Bottom