SEXUALLY speaking....has Bono ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGALchick

The Fly
had an affair with another woman secretly when he was away from Ali, on tour?

Remember all of those things he said that when he was away, he fell in love on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

He even wrote a poem about a time "FOR A MOMENT", that he was away from Ali, and was havn' it with somebody else? :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

He spied on a young adult female in Sydney, Austrailia (who owned a bar) whom he sorta liked-liked from his room (which was parallel to her house) with a telescope, then he looked up two stories above her, and saw another woman spying on HIM. He yelled "bitch!" then claimed that he was so "angered and embarrassed."

Is this all true? Is my research valid? Does bono go over the line, to which he may be doing a little mmmh hmmm mmmh...?

:scratch: :eek: :scratch: :eek:

I really don't think so. When he said he fell in love many times, that was a figurative comment about the girls he danced with during the ZOOTV tour, he wasn't serious. I don't like speculating on their private lives and I don't think they'd like it either. Once again I say, it's his business, let's please leave the guy alone:(

oh

Oh, okay, okay, I am sorry, i didn't mean to intervene with his private life

I really am sorry

just curious...

We've had topics like this opened before, but I recall them being closed...and for good reason. I feel that consistency is key, and I will be closing this thread also. If you have any comments, please send me a PM...if that does not satisfy you, you may contact an admin (Sicy or Elvis).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom