Seeing double?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GeneralGripweed

Acrobat
I know this was discussed a long time ago, and I finally found the book that it's in, "Separated at Birth?" I think it's funny. :giggle:

DSCF1367.jpg

Even though they MAY resemble each other, NO ONE is as pretty as either Bono or Edge. :love: :happy:

GeneralGripweed said:
I know this was discussed a long time ago, and I finally found the book that it's in, "Separated at Birth?" I think it's funny. :giggle:

DSCF1367.jpg

Even though they MAY resemble each other, NO ONE is as pretty as either Bono or Edge. :love: :happy:
They all look like each other wow!:giggle:

I wish everyone would just stop saying that Bono , beautiful Bono
looks like Robin williams , NO WAY !!! :mad:

Bono and Edge ARE WAY HOTTER THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kafrun said:

I think they do *hides*

:reject:

*hiding with kafrun*

In pictures, Bono and Robin Williams don't look all that much alike. But at the first U2 show I saw (ZooTV), I couldn't get over the resemblance to save my life!

*hides again* :reject:

It's so terrible because the things my mind has thought about Bono are, well, I'm sure we all know...:censored: and there's no way in any lifetime I'd think the same of Robin Williams!!! :mad:

Now, Adam "Silver Fox" Clayton and Prince Charles...oh crap kafrun is going to go :madwife: on me for sure! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom