Request: Bono on the pc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissHewson

War Child
Hey all :) I'm looking for a pic with Bono on the pc. There is Elijah or John on the desktop, I think :hmm:
Can you help me? thanks in advance :)

I only have this one, I know there's one other, btu I can't find it atm... but I don't think I've seen either of his boys on it :hmm:
bononerddropthedebtimchvp6.jpg

I know the one you mean! I think it was Elijah as a very little/newborn baby.....I can't find it either - don't think I have it but I'll keep hunting!

Hi all!!!
I'm a new member here.
I think I have the pic you're looking for. It's little John on Bono's pc desktop

normal_johnabraham.jpg

(this is my first attempt to post a pic, hope it will work...:))

rubberducky said:
Hi all!!!
I'm a new member here.
I think I have the pic you're looking for. It's little John on Bono's pc desktop

normal_johnabraham.jpg

That is so :cute: Rubber Ducky! Welcome to Interference! My name is Brittany. I noticed you're from Hungary. That is so cool! I'm Hungarian as well. Well, my great grandparents immigrated to the U.S. from Hungary, but it's my ancestry. I LOVE the food, everything! I hope to visit there someday. It's nice to meet you!:hug:

last unicorn said:
What a sweet baby picture! But who says that this is Bono? Does anyone know more about this photo?

compare the pics posted before and this one... it's the same laptop, same table with the same mess on it... and yes, I'm sad enough that I can recognize Bono by the blurry shape of his ear :reject: (the shiny blob is his earring btw)
and that leg up the pic is prolly Edges

To me it looks like a different laptop, but you're probably right. I compliment you on being able to recognize a Bonoear and an Edgeknee on a picture that blurry! Lovely photo of Bono's baby.

rubberducky said:
Hi all!!!
I'm a new member here.

normal_johnabraham.jpg

rubberducky, you win for having the best first post ever! welcome to interference :wave: I'm Mia. Hope to see you here more often!

that pic is :cute:

Thanks Girls! :) I'm glad to meet you, too. My name is Ingrid.
I've tons of pics, I just have to upload them somewhere. Looks like it's a very good community here, so I'll keep coming!
Have a nice day!! :)
Ingrid

Back
Top Bottom