Recent Long Haired Bono Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
I look at so many pictures of U2 that you lovely ladies provide, I thought I'd add a few. :yes:

These are some recent pictures of Bono with his long hair. I know some of you love his long hair and in these pictures, it's actually flowing, not combed back (I think he looks better when it's flowing too). :up:

Now, to see if this works...

Picture #1
Bono%20Vertigo%20Remix%20Video%204.jpg

Picture #2
Bono%20Vertigo%20Remix%20Video%208.jpg

Picture #3
Bono%20Vertigo%20Remix%20Video.jpg

Picture #4
Bono%20Vertigo%20Remix%20Video%209.jpg

These pics were images captured from the Jacknife Lee remix video of "Vertigo"

Here are some more! However, these aren't as good as the first four I posted. But I know y'all can't get enough. :drool: :wink:

Picture #5
Bono%20Vertigo%20Remix%20Video%203.jpg

Picture #6
Bono%20Vertigo%20Remix%20Video%205.jpg

Picture #7
Bono%20Vertigo%20Remix%20Video%207.jpg

Picture #8
Bono%20Vertigo%20Remix%20Video%202.jpg

doctorwho said:
These pics were images captured from the Jacknife Lee remix video of "Vertigo"

Here are some more! However, these aren't as good as the first four I posted. But I know y'all can't get enough. :drool: :wink:

Trust me, they're fine :drool:

doctorwho said:
The DVD single should work in your computer's DVD player if nothing else.

I could get images of the other members, but then, they wouldn't belong in the "Recent Long Hair Bono Pics" thread! :lol:

Heh. I'm sure we don't mind! :angel:

PM them to me if you want :sexywink:

thank you for the pictures! My vertigo import was shipped today from Amazon so possibly tomorrow.....

mothertrucker!

These are gorgeous!

Off to rightclicksave, rightclicksave, rightclicksave

Ok, must get this.... :drool:

nurse chrissi said:
thank you for the pictures! My vertigo import was shipped today from Amazon so possibly tomorrow.....
:mad: I checked my account and mine won't be shipped til January!

Back on topic...

These are very good! Thanks! :D

Bono doesn't look like this in the entire video. There are plenty of scenes with him in his straw hat. And there are scenes with his hair so slicked back he looks like one of my late uncles who hadn't changed his hair since the 1950's.

I don't mind Bono in long hair - but if he's going to grow it long, he should let it flow, like in the pictures I showed. Slicking it back so it barely moves makes him look far older than he is - and it's not a good style. :no:

But when he just let's his hair flow naturally, it looks quite nice. :yes: Sure, it's not as thick as it once was - but this isn't 1987. As shown by these pictures and the responses given, I don't think he has to worry about that. ;)

doctorwho said:
Bono doesn't look like this in the entire video. There are plenty of scenes with him in his straw hat. And there are scenes with his hair so slicked back he looks like one of my late uncles who hadn't changed his hair since the 1950's.

:grumpy: :sigh:

I don't mind Bono in long hair - but if he's going to grow it long, he should let it flow, like in the pictures I showed. Slicking it back so it barely moves makes him look far older than he is - and it's not a good style. :no:

I'm with you on that too!:up:

But when he just let's his hair flow naturally, it looks quite nice. :yes: Sure, it's not as thick as it once was - but this isn't 1987. As shown by these pictures and the responses given, I don't think he has to worry about that. ;)

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom