question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Padj

War Child
Is Larry married? I've heard it somewhere but I'm not sure about that... :confused:

Yes he is.
larrynwife0gq.jpg

^ Lucky Girl :drool:
As far as I know, they aren't married, he and Ann have been together for over 20 years but have never married.

Maybe your thinking of the pictures where people thought it was their wedding but really it was The Edge's?

yep that is still a mystery.... no one knows whether they are or not. His whole private life has been very umm private. Another one is how many kids does he have.. We know of one, Elvis Aaron Mullen..

MrsDarcy said:
There's a daughter called Ava, and another younger child called Anya is it?

ava is correct but the youngest was always believed to be a boy, so we still don't know the name (as far as I know)

and Larry did never get married, I believe there is a part in the book Untill the end of the world where Bono quips about Larry, him liking bikes, drums and living with his girlfriends for 10 (?..) years.

I mean, they probably are married but just don't make it public given that he is so private. They've been together since he was 16 and they have 3 children together... well regardless good for them (maybe its like the Susan Sarandon/Tim Robbins or Goldie/Kurt thing I suppose)

At the Nov 22 show, she was in the audience (lower levels on Adam's side of the stage) he was waving to her all night and even threw a very enthusiastic kiss up to her at the end of the show. V. sweet

I'm sure I actually read the name of Larry's third child somewhere... If I find it again I'll let you know.

I'd so want a wedding if I was her, though, lmao! The works!

tbird said:

At the Nov 22 show, she was in the audience (lower levels on Adam's side of the stage) he was waving to her all night and even threw a very enthusiastic kiss up to her at the end of the show. V. sweet

Aaw.. how sweet.. :cute:

tbird said:
I mean, they probably are married but just don't make it public given that he is so private. They've been together since he was 16 and they have 3 children together... well regardless good for them (maybe its like the Susan Sarandon/Tim Robbins or Goldie/Kurt thing I suppose)

:cute: x 10. Thats so sweet!

greety said:

ava is correct but the youngest was always believed to be a boy, so we still don't know the name (as far as I know)

Yeah the youngest is a boy, cute w/ blond hair.

I think they call him "yo, noname!" ;)

oliveu2cm said:

Yeah the youngest is a boy, cute w/ blond hair.

I think they call him "yo, noname!" ;)

Yeah I heard he was a boy, but it was rumoured he's called Anya...which confused me very much! :confused:

I dunno where I heard that, so I could be talking crap.

I think the mystery has been solved. In PLEBA, there is a moobday post with Larry, one of the pictures of him signing an autograph clearly shows a wedding band on his left finger. Be careful, though, the chest and arms are :drool:

irishdove said:
I think the mystery has been solved. In PLEBA, there is a moobday post with Larry, one of the pictures of him signing an autograph clearly shows a wedding band on his left finger. Be careful, though, the chest and arms are :drool:

Huh? Larry wears 2 rings... one on each hand on his pinky. I believe one is his mothers ring. I've never seen a pic with a wedding ring on his left hand ring finger.

The 3 kids are Aaron Elvis, Ava Elizabeth and Anya. (Its insane that I know that but I do). Anya is a little girl.

No one has ever been able to find a photo of the kids.... there is a random one that may or may not show the back of his kid, I can't find it... sorry. Maybe someone else has it. (they are walking, there are people behind them holding kids)

However given Larry & Ann's coloring, I bet they are all blond (and pale) as you suggest.

tbird said:

:heart:

Any pics of that?

tbird said:

The 3 kids are Aaron Elvis, Ava Elizabeth and Anya. (Its insane that I know that but I do). Anya is a little girl.

My friend saw 2 of Larry's kids at a recent show. One was Ava and then there was a younger one..that was definitely a boy.

:shrug:

Both Bono at the Astoria show and Showbiz Ireland announced that Larry's third child was a boy. There's no way they'd both be wrong. It's a boy.

oliveu2cm said:

My friend saw 2 of Larry's kids at a recent show. One was Ava and then there was a younger one..that was definitely a boy.

:shrug:

eep.. I could be wrong but that is what I read a few times... how did we know they were Larry's kids? were they with Ann?

As far as Larry and Ann's kids go, leave them out of the picture -- literally. Let them have their privacy, especially where their kids are concerned.

Larry we drool because you rule.

That is just so sweet after all these years that he still loved having her there to see him play. :heart: Gotta love a man who can appreciate a good woman. :love:

As for their kids I don't have a clue, but I think it would be nice to respect them and not be posting pictures of them. When Aaron Elvis starts playing the drums and becomes famous then we can have all the pictures. :wink:

SummerLily said:
As far as Larry and Ann's kids go, leave them out of the picture -- literally. Let them have their privacy, especially where their kids are concerned.

Larry we drool because you rule.

Russy Cat and SummerLily :up: Everyone is entitled to their privacy.

Irrelevant but cute: Larry said Aaron's not that interested in music at the moment, and loves playing soccer. (Which Larry taught him to play.) :cute:

And I think his youngest child is a boy, and has the initial "B" (Bono, maybe? :wink: ) and a middle name Kennedy.
But I really don't know, and just pulled that from the HTDAAB thankyou list. Does anyone know who "B Kennedy" could be, remembering that it seems to be in Larry's family section of thank you's?

(Disclaimer: I don't mean to pry into his private life, I'm just always curious about baby names and the like. I also like thinking about Larry playing soccer. :drool: )

tbird said:

:heart: :heart: That's so sweet!:cute:

Actually, I think I've read they have been together since he was 18... minor difference, just what I read...:wink:

I've also read a posting elsewhere in this site (don't remember where) that Elvis, Interference forum Head Honcho, swears he knows for a fact that they are married, and have been for years! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom