Propaganda book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenF

The Fly
Does anyone know what's going on with the Propaganda book ? U2's official site says it's out now and available at Amazon, but if you go to Amazon-it says it's not yet published. You can pre-order it, but there's no release date. I'm confused. :scratch: :huh:

I ordered

I was able to the book last friday........let me find out how and then I'll help you.:der:

I am in the U.S., but I was trying to get from Amazon.com's U.K. site. They originally showed it as being available, but now they say it has'nt come out yet.

I am in the US and ordered with no problem last friday....maybe there out of books or something, they said on the website that may happen.

I've just posted this update in the News section but in case anyone is having problems ordering or finding the book, here's the word from Carlton Books:

The U2 book is available and has been released from our warehouse. Unfortunately I'm not sure why Amazon haven't updated their site re this - I've passed it on to our contact to get it sorted.

The book is available in any bookstore too - if the store doesn't have a copy in stock they can order one for the customer direct from our warehouse (Harper Collins).

I ordered mine tonight...I think it was still a "preorder." :shrug: That's okay, because I got free shipping for that and the Slane DVD! :hyper: It gives me something to look forward to.

Schmeg said:
I ordered mine tonight...I think it was still a "preorder." :shrug: That's okay, because I got free shipping for that and the Slane DVD! :hyper: It gives me something to look forward to.

that would be my dream purchase right now. Damn being poor! :madspit: Next payday Amazon.com better watch out cause I'm going shopping!

Well I received the book and it is very cool. It has just about every article and picture that Prop has ever put out. I loved the information about the band from the early days.........Like during the Rattle and Hum period "bono"......I have just written this new song called "Love is Blindness I don't wanna see"

I finally got mine too-it's a fabulous book-well worth every penny.
By the way-Amazon UK is no longer showing it as a pre order item-it's now available right away. I'm in the USA and got mine in less than a week.

KristenF said:
I finally got mine too-it's a fabulous book-well worth every penny.
By the way-Amazon UK is no longer showing it as a pre order item-it's now available right away. I'm in the USA and got mine in less than a week.

I ordered mine from amazon.com in the US. It's a paperback version and not the hardcover that amazon UK has. But the price difference including shipping and exchange rates is about $20.00 difference so I opted for the paperback version.

But anyways I just thought I'd mention that it is available in the US now. I ordered mine last Saturday and should get it today so it doesn't take long at all.

I seen the book a few days ago with ?5 off in Easons was thinking of buying it- i was over weighed with books as it was thought & didnt fancy carrying another one

Back
Top Bottom