Prayers needed..for 2 people............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
...I'm "getting tired" of having to ask............:(

1] My favorite Aunt {Catherine} real reccently is having heart rhythym problems. My Mom {her only sister} wasn't any more specific.

>>>>> I do know [mom forgot] it's been a year [plus or minus a few days] since this same Aunt's Husband [my Uncle] died>>>I'm shocked, but not suprised that she's having some physicval difficulty<<<<<

I just found out about that late last week and hadn't gotten around to prayer resquesting.
ANd now..........

21] My Dad[john FIRST reject: I never said thank you re his mysterious black eye......
.....the staff really felt it was SOME kind of Accidnet b/c he was perfectly fine the night before and then in the morning thre it was. BUT there was NO swelling. One of their 2 reasons was he could have bumped his lower foward head over the eye just so....and the blood/brusie just drained right down into the
pockets/folds/ etc of the eye area. And thge other explaintion...i don't remember. But they both made sense, esp since there was no swelling anywhere. SO ***THANK YOU*** for all those earlier prayers.

BUT NOW-..... just found this out late last night..........
he's more luckly than some b/c there are alot of cases where it's not found until it is a really deadly emergency....
During a routine exaim they found he has an Aorta {biggest artery} Anuerism. It was smalller at first, so they've been monitring it.
But now it's gotten to the size where they have to start taking action. He has to go for special check-up in order to pin-point more all the parameters ...before they can do --at least catching it now...the less invasive procedure.

But it's still surgery. He's not in the best of health. So.........:|

And since the last surgery he had was 50/50...i don't know what this one will be.

MY sis will let me now the further details as things progress.

They thing that worries me the most is that my Mom {who's basicaly in much better health than my dad.....has got her sister already on her mind...now her husband :yikes: !
SO i'm also worried about her, if things go the worst for either my dad or my aunt. SHe's the one I'm closest to.

Right now I'm in the more :sad: stage..... hopefully, the more hopeful side of me will exert it self more within the next 24 hrs.

Thanks in advance................

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
Even tho I'm a bit confused about my christianity, still my prayers will be for you and your family :hug:

Galeon~~~
prayers in just about ANY faith [except those who "worship" deliberate/consistant harm in general] OR good thots/vibes from secularists.....it's ALL good! {at least for me, it is} :hug:

Last edited:
^ very true dazz, I hope all is well with your loved ones. My prayers go out to you.:hug:

:sad: My thoughts and prayers are with you. That is really sad. They'll pull through. Listening to U2 has always help me through rough and sad times.

Best of Luck to you all, Dazz. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Hope your dad pulls through, that will certainly help your mom a great deal it sounds like. Keep us posted. Take care of yourself :hug:

I work for an internal defibrillator company. early detection and good monitoring is key. so since they are monitoring him so closely you have very good hopes to cling on. my prayers are with you and your family.

thank you for some encouraging news....happy8

I've both quite upset, but I also have some strong hope he can make it through.

hugs to all !

tommorw [thursday] will be the surgical consulataion, so we shall see.

thanks agian to all of you. :)

thanks also u2bp

<<<<<< UPDATE >>>>>>

Our mom decided on the surgery for him {his short term memory is so short now 2mins - 30 secs he can't make the decision anymore} he has a DNR [do not resuccitate] so he may not even make it through the surgery.

we are waiting for the arrangements to be made for when he is going to go into the hospital to be evalued for surgery.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom