Plebans Girls party...we post fast and hard...and can go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Yes, just an English girl&a Scottish girl here at the mo, Weldy!

Hey, I'm English too! Well, my ancestors were. I'm an American (Chicagoian as a matter of fact). I'm English and German, but I'm also Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Dutch, Beligic (?), French, French Canadian, Norwegic, Czec...just to name a few that I remember.

I'm starting to like this party already! This is great!

I'm a little of both...a girl somedays and a woman others.

I agree with ya Wild...I will let Bono call me whatever he wants.

Yes indeed Wild! I was just speaking to Chizip&M4P briefly and M4P thought i was in my early 20's!!!! Can't get over it!He said i sound young&i said, well i'm young at heart, that's it plus nearly everyone i meet thinks i'm about 27, not 37! Crazy!

Chizip is sharing a room with ruff!

:ohmy: He said to me she better not try&make out with him!! :wink: :eyebrow: (where's my laughing smilie when i need it!)

You have a bit of everything, Weldy! Although, like us would you mostly like to have some Irish in you?! Haha!

Ok, Wild you're a wild woman - and to Bono, you are anything he wants!

Ah yes 'coming' with you to the concert is he?

Yes PLEASE i'd LOVE to get wild with Bono anyday!!!

susanp6 said:
You have a bit of everything, Weldy! Although, like us would you mostly like to have some Irish in you?! Haha!

Ok, Wild you're a wild woman - and to Bono, you are anything he wants!

Alrighty then, it is the truth though, I do have some irish in me.

Hmmm, your typing has beauty than someone of my age. Basically you type better. And you make it sound like a song.

(I know my comment is confusing...but whatever.)

Wild - I would say we sound about the same! OHHHHH Bono would want ME? OH YES, IF ONLY!! (lives in hope!)

Hey, i am ONLY 8 years younger - that's nothing!!

Weldy - That sounds like a compliment! Weird sounding, but good at the same time!

He's irish so he thinks Bono is cool:cool: although he seems to have a fetish fior Bono's Jackets!!!!:shh:

I think he likes what Bono does to me once i've seem him in the flesh... I'm extremly accomodationg ..if you know what i mean.

IHe knows what the band and especially seeing Bono live means to me and he loves it when i'm happy

susanp6 said:
Wild - I would say we sound about the same! OHHHHH Bono would want ME? OH YES, IF ONLY!! (lives in hope!)

Hey, i am ONLY 8 years younger - that's nothing!!

Weldy - That sounds like a compliment! Weird sounding, but good at the same time!

Yeah and we know he likes younger women.. Must be an Irish thing, i mean i'm 4 1/2 years younger than my hubby and thinking about it all the men un his family are married to younger women... wierd

Hmmmmm accomadating eh?

I soo wish i was able to take up ruffs' offer of a spare ticket! Oh, to have money to go over there! :(

Gee...I give weird compilments! (Yay...I mean :sad:).

Wow, that's new...a guy with a fetish for Bono's Jackets...First time I ever heard of it.

Just a warning again you guys..I'm weird and I give out comments that sound like something Yogi Bera would say...so expect that much. (But then, we are all weird...that's why were here in the first place)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Gee...I give weird compilments! (Yay...I mean :sad:).

Wow, that's new...a guy with a fetish for Bono's Jackets...First time I ever heard of it.

Just a warning again you guys..I'm weird and I give out comments that sound like something Yogi Bera would say...so expect that much. (But then, we are all weird...that's why were here in the first place)

Hay BooBoo.... :giggle:

I believe that weird and perverted are compulsory to be a Pleban girl... she says proudly parading around in her Pleba girl T- shirt....

But I think the band goes into full concert mode everytime they play Europe...I think

I'm a little tired from working today. (Ugh..working at a movie theater at the start of spring break is torture! I will be glad when it's over! But then, I got you guys to keep me going. And that makes me happy)

(Weird comments are done).

Weldy - Not sure i'd say we're all that weird, myself!

Who is Yogi Bera exactly?

You must be tired from working then Weldy!

It's good that you enjoy speaking with us!(there should be a thumbs up smilie, but they won't work for me somehow!)

no, I meant what I said. ok, Have any of you guys seen the Aflac commercals? There is one where two guys are sitting in a barber chair and one guys is talking about the insurence but couldn't remember the name. Well, thats Yogi.

But I wouldn't mind having a picinc basket right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom