Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty :hug: It's very hard to accept that people can be so heartless to each other; though not hard to believe. :( You're better off (believe it or not) for not having them take care of you like that; I know a few people whose parents treated them like your parents do your brother and they are all miserable people

WildHoney said:

No :sad:l seated ticketsfor all 5 gigs.

Ni was worried that i could be ill or pregnant so went for seats. During elevation i had 2 lots of GA's and due to my shortness(i'm 5ft) couldn't see anything :(

Wild I feel like you do, I wish I had GAs, but in the end hopefully we will both be better off in seats where we can still see good.

I'm hoping to try for GAs for Oak 2, but if I'm pregnant by then it may not be a good idea. I'm going to wait till it gets closer. I may buy tickets that are seated and then try for GAs that get dropped that day at the box office.

:lmao: wild... You nearly made me pee my pants with that one ... :lmao: I'm so glad I didn't have food in my mouth, I would've had cucumber seeds coming out my nose

Russty Cat said:

Me too Jemma, I'm a tad bit pissed about it. My brother has sponged off my parents his whole life and now they are buying him a damn house that is bigger then Bonos house!!! :censored:

They did give us crap, when we bought this house. But I am proud that we didnt' have to have money from them. We did it all on our own. But I sure as heck won't let my brother forget that fact. :evil:

The bono i shot thing is to funny! lol

:hug: at least you know you've worked for what you have got :yes:

bigger than bonos house :ohmy:

hi susan WB

daygloeyes2 said:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: wild... You nearly made me pee my pants with that one ... :lmao: I'm so glad I didn't have food in my mouth, I would've had cucumber seeds coming out my nose

susanp6 said:
WILD!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :shame: :lmao:

Come on girls those HD's can spit and breathe fire at you if you know what i mean....

Susan and SG I know you guys are right and I'm working on just letting it all go. I'm so glad they can't hold anything over our heads. But I sure will be using the guilt trip to score me some tickets if I can. lol

Wild :censored: :tongue: :lol:

Bono just said "Thanks for coming" on the dvd. I swear it took me a minute to realize he wasn't saying "Thanks for cumming!" ROFL :eeklaugh: :faint:

I think Adam has been lurking here and reading about his sex appeal... in the first concerts of the tour he was quieter, and his shirt was actually buttoned up most of the way... now it seems he's gotten bolder and lost several of those top buttons :hyper: by the time we see him in September maybe he'll be down to no shirt at all :hyper:

(Or just a g-string? :lmao: )

AdamVertigo25.jpg

Red wine tends to give me a migraine headache. I'm a cheap white wine girl. But by far my favorite get totally smashed on is Smirnoff Ice Triple Black. Its smooth going down and tastes really nice. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Last time I drank a ton of it though, I got myself in a bit of trouble. hehe I ended up pregnant! :evil: :giggle: I was reminded this fact this morning when we were shopping and i put some in the cart. :lol: I have a date later to try for a repeat performance. :flirt: :combust:

Great smilie Wild! It actually reminded me of A hard days' night!! :giggle:

Did you see my reply from earlier about the nibbles?

Sad_Girl said:
I think Adam has been lurking here and reading about his sex appeal... in the first concerts of the tour he was quieter, and his shirt was actually buttoned up most of the way... now it seems he's gotten bolder and lost several of those top buttons :hyper: by the time we see him in September maybe he'll be down to no shirt at all :hyper:

(Or just a g-string? :lmao: )

AdamVertigo25.jpg

SG I think your right. Adam is embracing his inner sex pot and going with it. And we like it! :drool: I could go for no shirt. hehe No shirt and a boa would be good! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom