Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so not really then, i see! :lol:

What a pity Mucca! It wouold be good to see your prom pix!

Did you find the pic of B with lipstick on his cheek!

DG - if I get Bono in the closet next time, it'll be me doing most of the watching :wink:

Susan - :lol: My prom isn't 'til this Friday so don't worry you'll get to see them. And yes I did see that lipstick pic. Maybe it's paint from his fingers. Remember he had his fingers painted red in the earlier concerts?

OMG!!!! the 6th one down!!!

U2 Feedback - Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!
... Old Post 05-11-2005 04:01 AM - Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!
... PLEBA Archive, -- Every Artist Is A Cannibal, Every Poet a Thief ...
forum.interference.com/t126737.html - 95k - Cached - Similar pages

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sobe! :hug:
Hiya chicka! How are you? :hug:

:hug: Okay I spose... tired mostly. I'm driving back to Phoenix on Thursday. Seems like I work a week and then I'm gone a week....
Tiring indeed.

How are you Bri? I'm trying to figure out who all is discussing Pleba?

WildHoney said:
Don't know whether you'll like this girls......

ddc428bf.jpg

Freckles!! :cute:
Like mine :heart:

Pleba has always taken alot of flak girls....:tsk: Sad but true.....apparently we're all just dumb drooling crazies...:slant:

And on that note...VP..I watched a hilarious show last night, all about how society has it's all wrong, *females* are the horny ones..one thought of this place and I died laughing :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Freckles!! :cute:
Like mine :heart:

Pleba has always taken alot of flak girls....:tsk: Sad but true.....apparently we're all just dumb drooling crazies...:slant:

And on that note...VP..I watched a hilarious show last night, all about how society has it's all wrong, *females* are the horny ones..one thought of this place and I died laughing :lmao:

Lovely pic!!!

Yep, I'm a horney dumb drooling crazy. At least my obsession is something to look at! :drool:

Bri...just read your e-mail...thanks!! :hug: :hug: I replied. My reply was more angry, frustrated and bitter than inspirational, but it was the best I can come up with right now. :lol:

They're just realizing that women are the horny ones? Duh. :laugh:

SoBe!!! :hug: so nice to see you! :) This must be so stressful...please know that we're thinking of you. :hug:

SoBe said:

Uh oh...what happened on Friday Bri? :hug:

:hug:
Just doggy problems. Got a call from the vet of some not so good news, then on sat (the shadow of fri the 13th loomed...), ran to the vet cause my pup was throwing up. Things are looking up now tho. :)

VP. What time your presentation at? :hug:
nevermind *reading*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom