PLEBAn Holiday Card Exchange 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Wow, you guys are on the ball! :lol:

I have a feeling I'll be sending mine while I'm on vacation. Which is very soon, btw. :wink:

:lol:

I hope you have a good vacation! :)

Me too, Weldy! What's your screen name on @U2? (I'm mkfg) I just finished making YOUR card!! Hoping to get to the post office tomorrow. Will make my @U2 ones this weekend.

U2Girl416 said:
it takes me forever to write out cards. I always feel like I should say something more than Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, or Happy New Year. and when I decide to write more things than that, I end up rambling :lol:

Same here, Diana, that's why it took me forever as well today to write out and address all my Christmas cards :wink:

On the brightside, rambling can be fun too... Right? :uhoh:

U2Girl416 said:
it takes me forever to write out cards. I always feel like I should say something more than Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, or Happy New Year. and when I decide to write more things than that, I end up rambling :lol:

I attempted to write more but I ended up rambling too :ohmy: So I just stuck with the normal stuff...plus a little special touch of my own with all my stickers and glitter..and stuff :uhoh:

:wink:

:laugh:

:hyper: My cards had been delivered when I got home from work today. They're in my mailbox now, awaiting pickup by the US Postal Service. :applaud:

And a scanned copy of the card has been emailed to iloveedge - as promised. :D

U2Girl416 said:

This is why I keep my jabbering simple :wink:

I feel like I HAVE to write something other than Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Season's Greetings :reject:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

This is why I keep my jabbering simple :wink:

I feel like I HAVE to write something other than Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Season's Greetings :reject:

my jabbering starts simple and then turns into a monster :wink: I wanted to do something U2-ey with my cards but didn't have time. so now I wanted to write more and well, some cards turned out better than others :)

Back
Top Bottom