Pleban Girls Red Light Party....the offical destination of everything U2 and smutty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
he is a wonderful father, i give him that much. and a schmoozer, he got the ticket lady to run through a bunch of diff seats and got us really good ones.

I'm impressed that there was time to run through tickets to find good ones...here, if you didn't grab on your first attempt, they were gone. and I'm sure that at the outlets, only the first one or two ppl in line would have gotten anything.

VintagePunk said:
Oh God...Velvet Dress. I should NOT be listening to this right now...
alright, no kissin' the back of your hand and pretending it's B-man! that song is dangerous and can drive you to do insane things.

what is it?
(and here's the new avatar...i only dreamed i changed it last time)

VintagePunk said:
Selfing...Bri mentioned it in the context of her bio exam - plant reproduction, I believe. Basically, a plant doing itself.

She said the term made her think of me. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:
you are so tolerant of our teasing...i swear, you never get defensive. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

It's hilarious!!! :lmao: I laugh so hard I cry when I read that stuff!!
well, really, it's refreshing. :hug: ok, i must go hunting for my kitty...he went out and has not come back. i'll check for you all later!

It's probably partly because I'm not all hung up on stuff like that. Hell, it's normal and healthy. I think I'd be more concerned with someone that *never* did it. [/Dr. Ruth rant]

Later Ruff! :hug:

Last edited:
when i hear velvet dress, i imagine being locked in some medival tower and he is walking, stalking around me as i sit in a chair, unable to get up. mmmm.....maybe i go listen now.

VintagePunk said:
It's probably partly because I'm not all hung up on stuff like that. Hell, it's normal and healthy. I think I'd be more concerned with someone that *never* did it. [/Dr. Ruth rant]

I'm a walking contradiction..am embarassed jus thinkin of it, and certainly wouldn't even joke about it out loud (except maybe with a good friend)...yet I can't resisit cracking up about it here :huh:

:hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
when i hear velvet dress, i imagine being locked in some medival tower and he is walking, stalking around me as i sit in a chair, unable to get up. mmmm.....maybe i go listen now.

Nice one! Mine follows close to the song. It's a dark, moonlit room. Totally not creative, but it serves the purpose. :D

You've heard the Bono-Jools Holland version??

greeneyedgirl said:

:drool:

What is it about this man? Seriously...little thoughts easily cause melting into a puddle of goo...:combust:
Drawers...it's not even that sexual and I still got shivers...:sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm a walking contradiction..am embarassed jus thinkin of it, and certainly wouldn't even joke about it out loud (except maybe with a good friend)...yet I can't resisit cracking up about it here :huh:

this is a safe place. I think the rest comes with age and experience. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom