Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG - I know you didn't play Sims today, but I meant to ask you this when you posted the last update and got sidetracked by my sim daughter starting college :lol: Do Sim!Drea and Sim!Adam have jobs yet?

Drea said:
SG - I know you didn't play Sims today, but I meant to ask you this when you posted the last update and got sidetracked by my sim daughter starting college :lol: Do Sim!Drea and Sim!Adam have jobs yet?

:hmm: I don't believe so, no. But I'll be sure to check next time I play - it's getting ridiculously difficult to keep track :lol:

I'm baaaaaack :D

I also got SIDETRACKED for a while in YOUR WALLPAER COLECTION. SG!!!

I know i'd seen alotof them, but NOT ALL of them till now :drool: :drool: :drool:

def have some of that Designing Gift in you!

some of the ones where you really satarted to not use just sdquares/rectangualr framinging and used some smudging the border's tools and the all-embossed gray images i.

cool stuff!! !

OMG :lmao:

Zootlesque said:
grumpylock.gif

dazzledbylight said:
I'm baaaaaack :D

I also got SIDETRACKED for a while in YOUR WALLPAER COLECTION. SG!!!

I know i'd seen alotof them, but NOT ALL of them till now :drool: :drool: :drool:

def have some of that Designing Gift in you!

some of the ones where you really satarted to not use just sdquares/rectangualr framinging and used some smudging the border's tools and the all-embossed gray images i.

cool stuff!! !

:eek: Thanks :eek:

:ohmy: do you have trouble with The Choc, Fly? :hug:

I'd have to eat a HELLUVA LOT of the stuff to feel sick!

But then, again, I've ALWAYS preferred the semi-sweet & ESP bittersweet chocolate which means i'm not usually over doing the suger thing {thank goodness :uhoh: }.

boy did I REJOICE when like LINDT first came out with their 65%, then 75? % and they now even have an 80% bar !!!

because they're way less expensive than Neufr...something or other, Tousher <sp?> and other ultra-Euro Chocs

Back
Top Bottom