Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lon's sheep/dog joke :rolleyes: men :wink: :lol:

ruff, i'd so have gone to as many shows as you if i lived in USA/Canada

really going now girls, i just bought my double disc tour DVD form amazon, cant be bothered trailing to manchester at the weekend to get it, even with delivery its only £16.24 its due to arrive by thursday or friday (fridays my best mates birthday )

night girls

:heart:

I was looking for pictures of any of them with a camera - I KNOW I have both Larry and Bono pics where they're behind a video camera... can I find one NOW? :no: :grumpy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atu2com/sets/1368034

from @u2:

bonocamera.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Drea :hug:

Aww Sami :sad: I wish I could make you fel better.

Want some chocolate? :D

:lol: no thanks :( I didn't even eat dinner :sigh:

I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do though :uhoh: the chapters are so long there's no way I can read 3 tonight- as it is I'm gonna pass out from exhaustion! :lol: I want a B this quarter anyway (my school works weird- it would be better for me :laugh: ) But I don't want to fail it! :ohmy:

oh p.s. A kid I have my first 3 classes with saw me in the shirt and asked me if I went- he did too. He said he was in the uppers behind the stage but he was BLOWN AWAY. He said he's been to over 30 concerts and that was easily in his top 3, and U2 isn't even his favorite band. He said at points it looked like the whole arena was physically shaking (namely during Vertigo and SBS) he said it was INCREDIBLE to watch. He said every single person knew every single word to every single song (the newspaper review said that too!)

I love hearing things like this because I can't really judge if it's a good show or not (I mean obviously it's incredible to me though) because I've only been to one other show!

sami0201 said:

:lol: no thanks :( I didn't even eat dinner :sigh:

I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do though :uhoh: the chapters are so long there's no way I can read 3 tonight- as it is I'm gonna pass out from exhaustion! :lol: I want a B this quarter anyway (my school works weird- it would be better for me :laugh: ) But I don't want to fail it! :ohmy:

:hug: Good luck on it Sami. School should be cancelled when U2 is touring...or at least we should be exempt from exams :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: Good luck on it Sami. School should be cancelled when U2 is touring...or at least we should be exempt from exams :lol:

:lol: I told my teacher it's Bono's fault if I don't do well :wink:

and my psych teacher saw my shirt and he thought it was so cool that I was there. He's like "Bono is such a great guy. It's really amazing- all the stuff that he does. Plus U2 is amazing. He's really incredible." I was like I KNOW!! :lmao: :heart:

sami0201 said:
oh p.s. A kid I have my first 3 classes with saw me in the shirt and asked me if I went- he did too. He said he was in the uppers behind the stage but he was BLOWN AWAY. He said he's been to over 30 concerts and that was easily in his top 3, and U2 isn't even his favorite band. He said at points it looked like the whole arena was physically shaking (namely during Vertigo and SBS) he said it was INCREDIBLE to watch. He said every single person knew every single word to every single song (the newspaper review said that too!)

I love hearing things like this because I can't really judge if it's a good show or not (I mean obviously it's incredible to me though) because I've only been to one other show!

I love hearing stuff like that, too :heart: thats so cool

FlyYourKite said:
You have great teachers! :yes: :love:

my psych teacher is especially awesome. You'd NEVER know his age if you met him (I didn't know) but he's seen like every artist ever perform :lol: He saw the Beatles at Shea Stadium in 1964 :bow: That's when I figured out that he's gotta be over 50! :ohmy: I was shocked! :lol:

sami0201 said:

my psych teacher is especially awesome. You'd NEVER know his age if you met him (I didn't know) but he's seen like every artist ever perform :lol: He saw the Beatles at Shea Stadium in 1964 :bow: That's when I figured out that he's gotta be over 50! :ohmy: I was shocked! :lol:

Wow that is so cool! :drool: I wish I could go back in time and see certain concerts. Curses for being born in the 80s. :lol:

Concerts are the greatest :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

Wow that is so cool! :drool: I wish I could go back in time and see certain concerts. Curses for being born in the 80s. :lol:

Concerts are the greatest :heart:

I know, concerts are amazing :drool:

and I'd love to go back in time too!

especially to a Lovetown or ZooTV show :drool:

Back
Top Bottom